What do you think "LL will 'never' Change or Fix"?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

"LL will never separate Forum Bans from In-world Bans."

(Yet, they were separate for years..)

Not that I ever heard.. Even back in RA  if you got banned in the forums it was in world too..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Not that I ever heard.. Even back in RA  if you got banned in the forums it was in world too..

In previous warnings it was stated "Additional violations could result in your forum access being revoked, or additional action taken on your account. It sounded like it wasn't a given that those further actions would or could be taken.

Hopes this qualifies as something the Lab would never change or fix.

2 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

In previous warnings it was stated "Additional violations could result in your forum access being revoked, or additional action taken on your account. It sounded like it wasn't a given that those further actions would or could be taken.

Hopes this qualifies as something the Lab would never change or fix.

I'm basically saying the threat was always there..

15 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I am referring to "temporary bans".

Around the time I got my only "ban", it was just in the Forum.  (I think. Unless I had two and one was just Forum. Old Lion is Old.)

After that, I started hearing about people getting banned from both at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The stumbling and jerking avas do whenever you try to move or rotate a little bit. It happens in chunks. We can spend so much L$ trying to look nice, then we look like a stumbling idiot when we move.

More smooth actions when an anim begins would be lovely but I will never hold my breath.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Not even stuff like "shoulder-riding" and dwarf-tossing?! Awww!

No, when I get into SL I hit the ground running.. SL is where I get to have my time.. So the most I do is chat  with others while I'm on the move or doing something.. I don't even shop with others, because I don't believe I would ever get anyone that I would be in sync with.. lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

LL will never release true global experiences, even though they promised

Yeah. Every time they dream up another subscription level I pray they've finally decided to monetize this option, but nah, they don't need our money.

In the spirit of the thread, LL will never: work any jira I submit. They used to keep them open a while, like a tease, but they must realize I'm on to their game so now they just nuke 'em at triage. For example:

so if you want any developer attention to a good idea, don't let me file the jira for it.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.