A pet peeve. No... A very BIG peeve: no focus control slider on the camera control. In a candid situation, we have to focus in on a part of the subject, which centers it. Having to use "focus follows pointer", and "ctrl+shift+s" is impossible with candid shots, where positions can change in seconds.

Edited by Bagnu

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

ever so slowly...as the hours blend into days...i'm getting a picture of that unwelcome thread.....lol

Luna, there is no reason to remember something unpleasant. It was a short lived thread that really did nothing but cause aggression and arguments. I tend to think the OP did that deliberately.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

ever so slowly...as the hours blend into days...i'm getting a picture of that unwelcome thread.....lol

And I looked him up just now. There's nothing on his profile except a profile pic, and a group., and 7 years old. He's most likely  a disposable alt.

Pet peeve: Cowards who hide their main behind an alt when asking contentious questions, or making contentious posts. 

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:
3 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

And I looked him up just now. There's nothing on his profile except a profile pic, and a group., and 7 years old. He's most likely  a disposable alt.

Pet peeve: Cowards who hide their main behind an alt when asking contentious questions, or making contentious posts. 

I thought they were talking about you when kinks were mentioned, until a little more info came in, and I thought 'oh no, Bagnu is in trouble on the forum again!!!!"

Pet Peeve:  Causing me to worry about poor Sandor, if even for a moment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
18 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You use all the best words!

Like . . . "wondering"????

Silly! I was referring to this: 

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:
22 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Pfffft. Writing things out has never stopped me from saying a lot of dumb things!

Which is why we love you so much.

^^ the inner part, which I can't quote directly on mobile as it's from a different page. You write good stuffs, with words. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Anthony McGregor said:

Peeve : Anything in my house, that is very small, always disappears in to thin air and can never be found again.

I mostly have that with cookies, chips, chocolate and nuts all the time.

• Haha 8

41 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Peeve:
Sometimes I am able to colour text in these posts, and sometimes I am not given the option. Anyone know why?

Do you know what paint costs these days?
LL has to make cut backs somewhere.  😁

More serious: That problem never occurred on my browser so far, so I can't help.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

I mostly have that with cookies, chips, chocolate and nuts all the time.

If it is nuts, do what The Queen did. "Queen furious about police stealing bowls of nuts and nibbles left out for her in apartments in the BP/Queen's corridor. She has a very savoury tooth and staff leave out cashews, Bombay Mix, almonds etc. Prob is that police on patrol eat the lot. She started marking the bowls to see when the levels dipped," he added.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Anthony McGregor said:

If it is nuts, do what The Queen did. "Queen furious about police stealing bowls of nuts and nibbles left out for her in apartments in the BP/Queen's corridor. She has a very savoury tooth and staff leave out cashews, Bombay Mix, almonds etc. Prob is that police on patrol eat the lot. She started marking the bowls to see when the levels dipped," he added.

Well, I live alone... 🤔

• Haha 2