Premium Plus and Linden Homes

Teresa Firelight
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Yes, I asked a broader version of that question and Patch answered it earlier in this thread.  I think that if you can cover the tier, you'd be allowed to keep it, and if that's not true it would be nice to be corrected.  I thought that was an exploit, but it seems it is a feature! 

Ahh, that's good to know, thank you! 

58 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:
1 hour ago, Innula Zenovka said:

Will they be available only to PP members?   I'd have thought any premium member would be able to apply for one, provided they don't already have a Linden Home and are willing to pay for the extra tier, in rather the same way I have to pay for extra tier to cover my Newbrooke house because I already own various Mainland parcels.

Agree 100%

I would actually pay the extra, I think, depending on the theme.  Of course I already own a 2048 parcel sooo  it could get tricky. 🤔

2 hours ago, EnchantrixLisa said:

But would you be allow to keep the 2048 parcel if you go back to the basic premium? And I agreed BP ppl should be allowed more tries. 

I would have to go back and find it, but I believe to hold a PP 2048 parcel you have to remain PP, just having enough tier to cover 2048 would not allow you to keep it.

Edited by Sparkely Sugar

The way I interpreted what Patch said about 2048 LH's and downgrading to regular premium was that you'd need to have your LH at 1024 sqm or less to downgrade.   I think it was regarding mainland parcels that'd you'd need to potentially tier up (or be automatically tiered up) if you were keeping more than 1024 sqm. 

• Like 2

I suspect (but have no way of knowing) that you cant Pay Tier on a linden home. My guess is that you have to have PP for a 2048 Linden Home and that you cannot downgrade from PP to regular premium if you hold 2048 on Bellisseria.

I think Patch was saying that you can hold a 1024 Linden Home and 1024 of mainland you can set up to pay the tier ($7 a month) on the mainland portion and then downgrade.

But all of this is my GUESS. I dont have any way of knowing for sure until the Lindens release a WIKI on these type of questions. Since the 2048 Linden Homes are not ready yet, I doubt the Lindens will be in a big hurry to do that.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

It will be interesting to see how this works out when a new theme is released....they will most likely be bombarded with requests, so will see how fast things happen in that case.

9 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

I am not sure, but I think the next release will be the 2048 Linden homes, available ONLY to PP members.

What Patch said in the video: The first Premium Plus Linden Homes theme might be released towards the end of 2022.

https://modemworld.me/2022/06/21/sl19b-mtl-patch-linden-premium-plus-and-more-video/

And from that statement, I read that the coming 1024 m themes will be released as LL already plan to do.

I believe we can see some or all of the remaining 1024 m themes released before the end of 2022. Who knows? I always forget how many themes Patch said they were making. Is it not just a very few left? Two 1024 themes?

Because I doubt LL will "hold" the rest of the 1024 m houses and wait for the PPlus theme.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Innula Zenovka said:

Will they be available only to PP members?   I'd have thought any premium member would be able to apply for one, provided they don't already have a Linden Home and are willing to pay for the extra tier, in rather the same way I have to pay for extra tier to cover my Newbrooke house because I already own various Mainland parcels.

I believe the answer is that the 2048 m homes will be able for selection for PPlus members only. It will be locked for Premium, we can not apply for it until PPlus is paid.

I also believe that a PPlus resident who have a 2048 m home and will downgrade to Premium, must abandon it. No way around it, even if he/she is willing to pay more tier.

1024 m homes is a perk for regular Premium, so if the PPlus resident has a 1024 m home, he/she can keep it when downgrading to Premium. But 2048 m homes is PPlus only, leave PPlus and you can't keep it.

@Patch LindenIs it correct?

Edited by Marianne Little
added 3 words

4 minutes ago, Liaa Nova said:

Do we put in a support ticket for claiming a linden home we find?

Yes, be sure to state you are Premium Plus and put in the parcel coordinates (be sure the coords are well inside the parcel) and then check your ticket status or email frequently because the Support Desk communicates via ticket.   If it is available, you will get an email / ticket update saying your home is all set.  When you go there, it will probably still say Linden Home as the name, but your name will be on there as the parcel owner  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Malayaa Morningstar said:

Yes, be sure to state you are Premium Plus and put in the parcel coordinates (be sure the coords are well inside the parcel) and then check your ticket status or email frequently because the Support Desk communicates via ticket.   If it is available, you will get an email / ticket update saying your home is all set.  When you go there, it will probably still say Linden Home as the name, but your name will be on there as the parcel owner  :)

Thanks! Do you know if we can put in for SSP region homes too? (The homes are built just say SSP)

Hey some GOOD NEWS for premium people who are not yet ready to upgrade to Premium Plus. There are still nice homes available!!!

I have an annual alt that expires in about 3 weeks, who I plan to downgrade. I wasnt gonna roll her, but then this morning I figured... why not? so I got a really NICE place on my first roll... it is not near water, but it is amazing.

It is at the base of a small mountain, with beautiful mountain view from back yard. If you hike up the mountain a short distance, you come to a hidden lake. This house doesnt share a boarder with any other houses. It is on a corner, so has street on 2 of the 4 sides. It has a large forest and mountainside behind it. And it has a rather wide raised forest-like hill between it and the neighbor. The little hill separating mine from the neighbor looks about the size of a 512 lot. Also the retaining walls surrounding this house are more nicely filled with unusually nice plush plants.

The place is a beauty and it makes me a little sad that I will have to give it up in 3 weeks, but I cant afford to keep this particular alt premium right now as I had some unexpected RL expenses.

But the good news is this... are still some nice homes on the land page for regular premium members.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Liaa Nova said:

Thanks! Do you know if we can put in for SSP region homes too? (The homes are built just say SSP)

I don't think we can ask for homes that don't say "Linden Home" yet, regions that say SSP or SSPE as a name are still being worked on.  From listening to the Patch video the homes need to be "available".   This is just my guess...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

Hey some GOOD NEWS for premium people who are not yet ready to upgrade to Premium Plus. There are still nice homes available!!!

I have an annual alt that expires in about 3 weeks, who I plan to downgrade. I wasnt gonna roll her, but then this morning I figured... why not? so I got a really NICE place on my first roll... it is not near water, but it is amazing.

It is at the base of a small mountain, with beautiful mountain view from back yard. If you hike up the mountain a short distance, you come to a hidden lake. This house doesnt share a boarder with any other houses. It is on a corner, so has street on 2 of the 4 sides. It has a large forest and mountainside behind it. And it has a rather wide raised forest-like hill between it and the neighbor. The little hill separating mine from the neighbor looks about the size of a 512 lot. Also the retaining walls surrounding this house are more nicely filled with unusually nice plush plants.

The place is a beauty and it makes me a little sad that I will have to give it up in 3 weeks, but I cant afford to keep this particular alt premium right now as I had some unexpected RL expenses.

But the good news is this... are still some nice homes on the land page for regular premium members.

Same! I just this minute let an alt have a roll, and caught this trad in Permaglow that I've admired forever!

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 16

• Moles
1 hour ago, Liaa Nova said:

Regions that start with SSP are still in progress and under construction and not released yet. I would not try to request a parcel in an SSP region simply because it may change and there is no guarantee when the region would be released. The turn around time for such a ticket like that could be weeks or months rather than days or hours.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

Regions that start with SSP are still in progress and under construction and not released yet. I would not try to request a parcel in an SSP region simply because it may change and there is no guarantee when the region would be released. The turn around time for such a ticket like that could be weeks or months rather than days or hours.

Thank you x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Same! I just this minute let an alt have a roll, and caught this trad in Permaglow that I've admired forever!

Snapshot_001.png

Haha! I remember that plot so well!

I am not one that are afraid it will be no good homes left for Premium. People abandon homes all the time.

It is hundreds, thousands of great locations who is already taken, and when people get tired and will try another theme, the homes go back in the queue. When they don't renew Premium, the homes go back in the queue...

Those who buy PPlus to get a special location is going to get restless and will look for something else, and the homes go back in the queue....

I think I am ready for buying Premium again, but not until the summer is over. I will take my rolls and see what Lady Luck brings.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 7

My husband is going to go to PP when the bigger LH homes come out. He is looking forward to many of the perks it has to offer, but the one and only thing I would of gotten it for on my account is to be able to have a bigger family home where everyone can be under one roof. So we decided he would benefit more if we got the PP on one of his accounts. He will be letting go any other premiums he has on alt accounts. I'll be holding onto my two premium accounts.

We've never really been house hoppers. We've always felt really fortunate for the homes we've gotten. I don't see people with PP requesting the home locations they want as a bad thing. I don't feel it is leaving me with leftovers as someone with two regular premium accounts. We get perks too.  I love both my little homes.

I look at PP as a really great move for the Bellisseria community as a whole.

Edited by Dafadilia Wayfarer
  • Like 9

My two houses Vic and Barco, are already ideal, Sakura is beautiful, but it's not exactly what I like, maybe when there are houses from 2048, and if the style is of my interest, I'll change my account to PP, for as I continue to watch Bellisseria grow, and enjoy what I have.

• Like 10

I expect many will abandon the ticketed homes when the bigger homes come out. Also right now, any house abandoned so that someone can put in a ticket is going to be in the queue, freeing up some plots that might not have been available for some time.

(I don't plan to abandon though... they'd have to do something amazing for me to move again, which I don't expect will happen anytime soon.)

• Like 1

Last week right before Premium Plus came out, I abandoned a really nice Sakura that I rolled during the region release that ticked all the boxes: wide water on 2 sides, rez zone right there, no close neighbors, cute wall, stunning view of a lagoon with bamboo across the way, etc.  The only reason I left was I had other homes that just felt more "right" , not even sure why!  I didn't post it here,  so a random roller could get a nice surprise :)  Definitely agree with the view that there are often great abandons out there!

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.