What do you think of Mark Zuckerberg?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 6:30 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

Does anyone else besides me think of , Fuddruckers when you hear Zuckerberg?

I always have to think for a a micro second if it's the burger place..  Every time, even when I reread the title of this thread..

Just me?

hehehe

Not in the least ... But I so miss Fuddruckers ... the one near me closed down :( 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 7:44 PM, Gopi Passiflora said:

I'll start this discussion by saying I think the way he got his start was kinda sleazy...he made a website comparing the looks of his college classmates. That site was the precursor to his most famous creation: Facebook.

Is Mark Zukerburg even a real person? When ever I see him on TV he looks like an android.

I don't think I've ever seen his facial muscles move.

On 5/24/2022 at 11:43 PM, Kalegthepsionicist said:

I think he is talented guy.  good in making money , one of supersmart people on the planet. teach my kid to learn from him .and become rich pwrson on earth

Didn't he get rich by stealing Facebook from what he was hired to make and being all back stabby? Of course I am going off the bio pic Social Network with this information

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 6:22 AM, Sorina Garrigus said:

Didn't he get rich by stealing Facebook from what he was hired to make and being all back stabby? Of course I am going off the bio pic Social Network with this information

do u have rl life ?

life is cruel thats fact .

and I am live in rl  well I am not saint , become saint in real you cant get rich thats fact.

all enterpreneur should smart like a snake in this cruel capotalism world.

my dad said

people dont care how you did it, they want see result.

my 1 cent

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist
  • Sad 1

Mark is a scumbag. Never signed up for a Facebook account because I took the time to read their Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, and said 'no thanks'. I then suffered social loss by my own friends who 'punished' me by going to events they organized on Facebook and didn't inform me, then said "Well you don't have Facebook".

Only a year in to Facebook, though I can't find a quote, I remember Zuck saying he was amazed that people submitted their info to Facebook, that what suckers they were... it's only later in the following link we could verify an actual statement testified..

Shortly after Mark Zuckerberg Called People Who Handed Over Their Data "Dumb F****", and accounts compromised, and people not able to delete their info when deleting accounts, and Facebook being used by stalkers and even potential employers - judging people by what they had on their profiles..

No regrets.

Now scumbag wants to REALLY lure us in with the promise of Utopia and 3D happiness - his evil offer definitely appealing to people like me - creators and artists - who want to create worlds and cool stuff - but will come at the cost of our privacy and dignity - and he will RULE us.

Just the fact right now that I cannot participate in Meta or use an Oculus without submitting to a disgusting Facebook account right now underscores the problem. he's hoping to lure people like me in who haven't otherwised, with the promise of creative opportunities (and backed with $$$)

Zuckerberg is also an advocate of 'you will own nothing and be happy' and may support aims that will literally DRIVE people to  his 'metaverse'  by means of pandemic fears.

As tempting as his offer is, I will sadly have to leave it behind and give up some dreams on the matter - even if Oculus and Meta are the biggest VR sales right now. If they gain the market in that department there will be no stopping them, and (hopefully not) in their "Utopian" future - you will be on a dirty mattress sharing a house with 8 other people, but you have an Oculus on your head and your clout, status and social credit and 'immaterial' goods will be hosted by Zucks' Meta - and you will be under their control.

Much like other platforms have already demonstrated, one that was headed up by LL itself - that they are more than willing to control behaviour by threatening forfeiture of your hard work and world creations, and loss of your account.

Don't give scumbag Zuck that power, we already know what he thinks of us, he said so, and we should not forget it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/21/2022 at 3:33 PM, Codex Alpha said:

Mark is a scumbag. Never signed up for a Facebook account because I took the time to read their Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, and said 'no thanks'. I then suffered social loss by my own friends who 'punished' me by going to events they organized on Facebook and didn't inform me, then said "Well you don't have Facebook".

:

Those people were not your friends. Real friends would not reject someone over their selection of what computer program to use. They are scum and you are better off without them.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Madison10292018 said:

Those people were not your friends. Real friends would not reject someone over their selection of what computer program to use. They are scum and you are better off without them.

Yes, I am and thanks for that. Been cleaning house the last few years on that matter, both offline and online.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.