New theme? Does anyone recognize ....

Nika Talaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This doorway?

51576163977_45fad5cb9b_k.jpg

Tagged "Linden Homes", this pic doesn't look to me like anything now in Belli ... but please correct me if wrong.  The chalets were introduced in a Halloween pic last year, so I'm thinking maybe this is a new theme?

@Marianne Little, could it be ... ?

Patch captions this "Trick or Treat? It's almost that time again!  🎃

Yes, it's almost Halloween.  Or maybe ... almost what time again, Patch?  😉

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

This doorway?

Tagged "Linden Homes", this pic doesn't look to me like anything now in Belli ... but please correct me if wrong.  The chalets were introduced in a Halloween pic last year, so I'm thinking maybe this is a new theme?

How exciting! It definately does not look like any existing home, and as it's been tagged Linden Home it must be a teaser. I've suspected that the black regions of the SSP areas are a new theme, and activity there has died down recently (i.e. they may be pretty much finished), plus with the building of the houseboats to finish the chalet coast off I've been wondering if they are doing that because they are planning on releasing a new theme to the east there. Aaaaannd...we have the SL Christmas Expo in Dec hosted by ACS , where we often have seen demo releases. So yes, my vote is new theme!!!

Could be the modern theme some have been waiting for.

[gotta give the Moles something to chuckle about if I'm wrong 😁]

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hmm.  So that's the pic for @Patch Linden's post about the Halloween Trick or Treat event in Bellisseria, which MIGHT be the reason why it's tagged Linden Homes?  Maybe it's not a hint after all!

I know Patch loves Christmas, but Halloween is SO Patch.  The king of tricks!

Btw, that trick or treat event is a terrific idea!  We all get to put out buckets to attract trick-or-treaters to our wonderful parcels!  YAY!

And the video is great!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIJZT4-yZT0&t=5s

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm probably too early, but I did not find one silly little pumpkin or hud at Randelsham or elsewhere. (I do hold out hope that Meadowbrook will be remodeled and that that is what we see in Patch's Halloween phots. Twenty foot ceilings please.  

And thanks to Nika for sending us to the cute Linden video. It was followed by four adorable kitties singing; a delight to watch even though they may leave you mice and rat heads. (Hear that O Fearless Leader?) I would strongly suggest not trick or treating with this bunch.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXezLv_5RaY

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Aaah, modern? 😋

Yes, I have hope for that, @Nika Talaj. I need a new theme to lift my spirit. I feel a bit "done" with the existing themes.

@Patch Linden is a tease, but he has not tricked us when he tags it with Linden Homes. Not before at least.

(I have not even bothered to try a Chalet or Fantasy one)

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 10:58 AM, Nika Talaj said:

This doorway?

51576163977_45fad5cb9b_k.jpg

I'm really hoping that this is a Meadowbrook 2.0 sort of thing.  I think there is a very big appetite for modern homes in SL.  And after a lackluster release of Chalets, and although i love my fantasy home admittedly fantasy is a pretty targeted audience.  I think whatever the next theme is needs to be another them that appeals to a very broad slice of SL.  Modern would hammer that hard.  By the look of the bricks in that photo that definitely screams modern.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

I'm really hoping that this is a Meadowbrook 2.0 sort of thing.  I think there is a very big appetite for modern homes in SL.  And after a lackluster release of Chalets, and although i love my fantasy home admittedly fantasy is a pretty targeted audience.  I think whatever the next theme is needs to be another them that appeals to a very broad slice of SL.  Modern would hammer that hard.  By the look of the bricks in that photo that definitely screams modern.

The house in that picture does have a kind of 'Linden' vibe about it. The bushes are not so different  to those found in the log areas (I've just noticed some eyes and mouth in the trees lol). But Patch doesn't usually post anything with a new theme so far ahead of reveal/release date, if I remember correctly. Of course that can change.  I'm hoping we'll get a theme release at the Christmas Expo.

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

Christmas Expo this year is early, Dec. 3rd-14th.  This year they are also calling it the "Christmas Expo and Winter Breedables Fair"

BLARGH

(just my opinion, folks, breedable fans please don't freak out)

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU not breedables...

Ok I almost hope they dont attach a Belli home tease onto that then... last thing i want is more breedable people thinking that Belli homes are good breedable farms

• Like 6

Last year the Chalet Linden Home theme was unveiled to the public on Friday 4th December 2020 at the SL Christmas Expo 2020. The Chalet release was back in March 2021. 

• It looks like December, February and June are the unveil/announce months for the next Linden Home themes.
  • March/April/August/September/December are the release months

I would imagine for the next few years this may roughly be the same depending on progress that is. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU not breedables...

Ok I almost hope they dont attach a Belli home tease onto that then... last thing i want is more breedable people thinking that Belli homes are good breedable farms

It's unlikely that people who turn up for the breedables will look at the homes or vice versa, unless they're already involved in both areas. My experience of being a merchant at the event was that people just didn't cross over from the other activity areas. They were there for that thing and that thing only.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 3:21 PM, Polenth Yue said:

It's unlikely that people who turn up for the breedables will look at the homes or vice versa, unless they're already involved in both areas. My experience of being a merchant at the event was that people just didn't cross over from the other activity areas. They were there for that thing and that thing only.

This is good to know.  But it is a minor issue in Bellisseria I've seen people load up their homes or try to create a sneaky skybox to load up breedables.  It's amazing what you can come across in the skies of Belli.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.