How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

34 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

The sea in Port Emyniad is green. I'm not sure how it got that way. It wasn't like that before? Or maybe this is the new patch? I hate to think that poor kitten Mills has to get up every morning and pour green dye into that troubled sea...

The Sea Dragon has a bad case of diarrhea.  It's turning pea soup green now.

fcf5b166a246c8135412d9cb3f28182a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Was bouncing around doing listing photos for the real estate website and found myself locked in an empty store!

Snapshot_003bb.png

LOL, just turn off your RLV!!!

• Haha 1

Every now and then I create a new alt ... just because. 

It's usually because a new funky name comes into my head, and sadly often the alts just are left in a pile to accumulate dust, but this one I might develop. He/she might become someone, something, nothing. Haven't decided yet. But the initial orientation process has changed again, and it seems to be very thorough, user-friendly. 

new and improved.jpg

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

For me that stopped being fun when they took away surnames.

Understandable. Some surnames just are brilliantly inspirational. My brother has an avatar, he chose the surname of Mumfuzz, what a superb surname that was, although I questioned his choice of first name.

Bellybutton Mumfuzz!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bagnu said:

A quick pic of my friend Caitlin, who I've been spending a lot of time with. 

Caitlin and Swallow cropped filterd

Just for a moment I thought that was Janelle who used to frequent the forums. The hair and collar, attention to detail with the makeup. But a closer look told me it was not.  Amazing how we can have the same individuality as we all do in real life. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

I have moved into a new home (no I have not given up my beloved Linden Home, this is another one).

This is the front door:

51698900844_6ffed3447e_b.jpg

Speak, Friend, and enter.

Matti, I love this! (exclamation followed by also secretly hoping to visit sometime 🙂)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2021 at 5:30 AM, Marigold Devin said:

Just for a moment I thought that was Janelle who used to frequent the forums. The hair and collar, attention to detail with the makeup. But a closer look told me it was not.  Amazing how we can have the same individuality as we all do in real life. 

LOL, no, no, no!!! I'm still helping Caitlin with her look!!! We aren't happy yet!!! 

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2