How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

12 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Oh my.

I have a sort of half-baked idea of putting together a short cabaret routine for in-world at some point.

I am absolutely fascinated by Germany during the Weimar Republic, so part of it will be in German . . .

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I have a sort of half-baked idea of putting together a short cabaret routine for in-world at some point.

I am absolutely fascinated by Germany during the Weimar Republic, so part of it will be in German . . .

This fascination, coupled with your love of photography leads me to the inevitable conclusion that I was meant to tell you about a sim I know. If you haven't already been, maybe take a look at Tempelhof in the Ceiram region.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Will it be in the spirit of "Cabaret", the musical?  Or, more "conservative"?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ina Fairport said:

My new club is now open to the public
The official opening with live music will be soon

The link to the club was removed by LL. Advertising for a club ( business ?? ) is not allowed.

Edited by Ina Fairport

2 hours ago, Ina Fairport said:

The link to the club was removed by LL. Advertising for a club ( business ?? ) is not allowed.

Yeah - The only advertising of a business that is allowed is posting in the Events section.

Note that you can put the link to your club in your signature.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I went to Scylla's new exhibition today. As usual great photography and a bit of a confrontation at the same time seeing some photo's.
There is no taxi link in this post, given that the Moles seem to be on patrol against that at the moment.
But one really misses out if one skips a visit.

jgeRdf4.jpg

The link can be found in Scylla's signature here on the forums.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I feel as if I have spent the past couple of months dancing or running around in the skimpiest, barely-there, holiday outfits so it was time to make a change, dig out something new and cute from my inventory and go check out some of SL's beaches.  Tiggie picked out my glasses and seems to enjoy all the seagulls around him.

image.thumb.jpeg.42ce7496e9ff47823cf43c7c09bef6b9.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.01ccd778b934522a4793b73cfa07caaf.jpeg

• Like 13

I finally got LoveX in a PBR photo with me using a Reflection Probe..then I forgot you can only capture mirrors with "screen shots"! (Next time..)  LoveX was using Mobile, the hardest part was for her to "touch" the thing she needed to sit on.

The second picture is from the Mobile viewer. The biggest difference is my ears don't render and there is different lighting.

Love and LoveX in Probe cropped.png

Love and LoveX posed.jpeg

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 10

On 1/7/2024 at 11:32 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You might want to talk to Jo Yardley, she runs the 1920's Berlin sim. 

• Like 8

Running from the Libyans!  They were upset at the previous owner of this vehicle for some reason.

Snapshot_328.thumb.jpg.015f35bade47e75e8388b0c75bf55944.jpg

It seems I have Halloween set in the instruments and I have travelled to my my favorite holiday Halloween! 

Snapshot_331.thumb.jpg.5dd8e66b2da9a17a90dd9fe49dd3e0e5.jpg

I decided to hide the DeLorean, as I am not sure if the natives of this time will take kindly to a radioactive vehicle in their neck of the neighborhood, then I ventured out to enjoy the scenery.

Snapshot_315.thumb.jpg.42240a112a24f719b6d3104c835fd6a9.jpg

I found a neat little camp, and decided to lounge around, wondering if I would come across anyone, no one showed up though.  

Snapshot_317.thumb.jpg.c7a2350163c557e67f229bbf69820dc8.jpg

Checking out one of the homes, I did not stay around here for very long though.   I decided to get back in the DeLorean and travel to other time periods of SL.

Snapshot_333.thumb.jpg.7a3e199177ffca14bbd0883ae66b2a98.jpg

My SL is a trek through time today, I'm looking around for older builds.  At the moment, I'm looking for an older and abandoned valentine spot I once found I believe on the mainland, it is a bunch of buildings if I remember correctly.  Then I'm going to look for an older western themed ghost town.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I finally got LoveX in a PBR photo with me using a Reflection Probe..then I forgot you can only capture mirrors with "screen shots"! (Next time..)  LoveX was using Mobile, the hardest part was for her to "touch" the thing she needed to sit on.

The second picture is from the Mobile viewer. The biggest difference is my ears don't render and there is different lighting.

I'm not 100% sure about this yet, but I think the PBR viewer fixes the weird things projectors did to attachments that employed textures with transparency. Is that maybe why your ears don't render?

Ah never mind. Mobile viewer. Got it.

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
because reading comprehension.
  • Like 2

eUjsEai.jpg

Business is always slow after the holidays in January, so I had to take on another job as well to stay afloat in SL.

Edited by Sid Nagy
Forgot to include the picture (again).
  • Like 9
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Finally, a picture WITH LoveX WITH the reflection.

Love and LoveX in Probe with Mirror screenshot.png

• Like 9

20 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I feel as if I have spent the past couple of months dancing or running around in the skimpiest, barely-there, holiday outfits so it was time to make a change, dig out something new and cute from my inventory and go check out some of SL's beaches.  Tiggie picked out my glasses and seems to enjoy all the seagulls around him.

LOL, Umm...your outfit looks pretty skimpy to me..

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Tiggie appears to like your shoes as well. Either that or he’s about to attack wiggling toes. 

• Haha 3