The person I added is removed from my friend list everytime

Spartador Cedrus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I experienced something similar the other day with someone who I had met. I am pretty certain it was not them deleting me as they were the ones who asked to add me in the first place. The next day when they came back to see me we weren't on each others friends list. Added them again seems to have stuck this time. Weird

13 hours ago, Spartador Cedrus said:

Hi. I ve been trying to add a friend for two days.. I add her, she adds me.. but we both are removed from our friends list after we relog, which I dunno the reason. Can someone help me with that?

Make sure to friend each other when you are BOTH online. When one of you is not online when the request is sent, the friendship does not take.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Are you both online at the same time? You need to send the request while you're both online, and she needs to accept it while you're still both online.

If you're doing that and it still fails, then either SL is glitching or she is unfriending you on purpose.

What an awful way to get people's neuroticism kicking into high gear.  They would be left wondering if it's really a LL glitch or a genuine unfriending and then ponder if they should start that awkward "why did you unfriend me?" conversations.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TrophySpouse said:

What an awful way to get people's neuroticism kicking into high gear.  They would be left wondering if it's really a LL glitch or a genuine unfriending and then ponder if they should start that awkward "why did you unfriend me?" conversations.

Yes, it's annoying 😬I won't contact to ask if I'm removed, as I don't want to hound people. And maybe I am annoying, lol. But then I don't want people to think I've removed them...actually, I haven't removed anyone in my all time on SL. 

5 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Yes, it's annoying 😬I won't contact to ask if I'm removed, as I don't want to hound people. And maybe I am annoying, lol. But then I don't want people to think I've removed them...actually, I haven't removed anyone in my all time on SL. 

Ask. Just ask. I'd ask mate. lol If one of my mates removed me I'd hit them up and be like biznitch why did you remove me? lol If they respond with because your ahole then I'd say fair enough. Good answer. That is the right answer. lol I can respect that. lol If they respond with one of those because we didn't hold hands enough here on SL answers then I am like ya keep me off the list. Have a nice SL. Lmao!!!!👍😉😁🤣😎

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had this same problem, then found out through the grapevine this girl just dropped off everyone's radar all at once. Like, she's gone on all our mutual friends lists. So this isn't a viewer issue, I suspect this one dropped out of sight intentionally.

You know, a goodbye and/or brief "So long, and thanks for all the fish" would have been nice. I don't need an explanation.

:(

HI I have had the same thing happen three times random times, but I seemed to narrowed down my issue, seems it is region related. I never have had any issues till I log out of a new Linden Bellisseria stilt home region, none in my other Linden home, I purposely avoided logging out of the  Stilt home for a month, added 5 friends, no problem, I added one the other night and logged out of my Stilt home, they gone off my list, no calling card, nothing.

Just to put some information, the people I had added to my list was club staff member's so no they did not remove me

Edited by Gem Oxygen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It happened to me 2 times in the past month that a friends request got broken. Broken in a way that I was either appearing offline to the other or not on their friends list at all, while I could see them on mine. I'm relatively certain that teleporting during the friends request/accept was involved in both cases. Had never happened to me in the past. Seemed a bit like teleporting while someone's sending you an IM as SL at least in the past used to swallow it and show it once you relog.

Edited by Noelle Delaunay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.