When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

5 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

They won't all move to Bellisseria. Some will move to mainland or estates. Some will just quit being Premium (especially if they're alts anyway). 

Are there at least 10,000 new Linden Homes available in Bellisseria as 512 or 1024 parcels?

Good points. In it unavoidable that some of those 15 000 will quit SL. Some of them are probably not active in SL, if they log in and find out "You have to move" or "You have been evixted and have to take one of the other homes", it can be the push to make them over on Basic. I bet those with Old Premium will want more than 2 styles to select from, so if all other than Chalets or Fantasy is taken, they will be annoyed and some will say "I quit Premium, this is not good enough".

It was 7700 unclaimed homes in February. 

Perhaps someone sit and count new regions and homes, I am not so interested that I do it. I am lazy and look at the map. So Ranches + new Victorians + new Houseboats could very well be 2- 3000 new homes. But all the PPLus homes are taken, and I guess the number of available Houseboats is not very high. The Victorian island is not released. It is app. 400 Victorians that LL can release when they wish to do so.

Homes are abandoned and people revert their alts to Basic. I know people personally who has done it since February. I am sure LL is following the numbers of Premium very closely, and are careful so they do not build too many Premium homes.

I am just speculating.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Not if you sum up available new Linden Homes from that list BonnieBots had in February.

I do not know how many homes that's added since then, but not enough for 15 000 old LH residents. 

Lots have changed since February. Many people flocked to Ranch and abandoned their current home(s). They're releasing slower (or not at all) on Bellisseria because of lots of abandons.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2023 at 12:53 PM, Nika Talaj said:

I'm not willing to discuss it (due to a lack of actual facts) but I doubt your assertion. If it were true, why would Abnor Mole say repeatedly that they need to deploy about 20 LH per region to be profitable?

While my numbers might be off, 20 still means those regions are very likely highly profitable. I do find that an odd number given cloud servers that are largely left alone and can be spun up or down only as used. But is that's their number and there are some 15000 people in them then that breaks to profit as long as there are less than 750 old linden home regions.

While the exact 'when is this profitable' number is whatever it is - it's almost certainly worth keeping them as a great source of consistent revenue.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
Removed the '@' on the mole so he's not getting spam tagged here by the replies. :)
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

There are a bunch of Stilts on Water and Piers available now. The LDPW must have finally release some new ones. Yay!

There aren't as many as it may appear.  I just got a Stilt on Water on a region that hasn't been released yet.  I'm not the only one.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The region names haven't updated to the ones without SSP on the map, but they are there and you can get to them. Look for the region name with SSP in front on the map and teleport in from there. (So yes, new release for stilts of the ones along the log coast.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Matthieu Quander said:

There aren't as many as it may appear.  I just got a Stilt on Water on a region that hasn't been released yet.  I'm not the only one.  

I think the homes may have been "released" prematurely . Man Overboard and 3 other regions no longer have SSP in front of the region names inworld, but the parcels still have blue borders around them on the water and the green central region pylons are still there.

• Like 1

This afternoon, I noticed that I could not enter Sandcastle Narrows and other stilt regions in that area. A mole was working and appeared to be removing the sky bumpers. The regions had also lost their SSP prefix but the border bumpers and green center markers remained. To me, Sandcastle Narrows is a great location and I wanted a stilt-on-water there.

Later in the day, I noticed green dots in the region and verified that the parcels were being allocated. I immediately abandoned a houseboat and got my stilt-on-water on the second roll. Feeling very lucky. That's me in the lounger on the deck.

sandcastle narrows.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Matthieu Quander said:

Blue border and teleporting are still broken though.

Around 6:30am SLT, at least 3 moles were working to remove the blue parcel bumpers and the green center marker. All has been cleared away. Of the 15 parcels in Sandcastle Narrows, 3 are currently unclaimed (2 piers and 1 water).

Surrounding stilt regions also appear to be released.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Looks like there are 33 silt on pier lots now, 0 on water - those got grabbed up fast. Not all of them are on the new regions though. Some folks took this as an opportunity to move to a different stilt.

I wonder if these new regions can be grabbed by premium plus tickets. Probably not.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

Looks like there are 33 silt on pier lots now, 0 on water - those got grabbed up fast. Not all of them are on the new regions though. Some folks took this as an opportunity to move to a different stilt.

I wonder if these new regions can be grabbed by premium plus tickets. Probably not.

Ironically, I saw a Stilt on Water last night that someone had turned into a Stilt on Land by adding a sand dune under it & matching the Linden sand texture. It was very nicely done, so they had water for their boats too. 

Premium Plus account holders should be able to request any available LH parcel, unless otherwise noted that they'd have to wait.

• Like 4