When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

On 4/4/2021 at 4:27 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Rare moment -- a Houseboat on the land page:

image.png.46b1e1cbcb2610fcc50b6f61a66646e1.png

I am looking for a landmark for the Bellisserian houseboat areas. I know how to see what they look like on the drop-down menus. I'd like to look inworld at houses.

• Like 1

I have a log on the coast in a sim with only 10 houses that I am putting back at 6 pm SLT tomorrow.  It has 2 sides on the coast, and right now it has the Grandview set up with the tall windows facing water. Here is the link:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Piney Trail/167/103/52

If you want to check it out, please feel free to visit.. the door is open.  If you are interested, you might want to have all your rolls saved up because it might take a few tries to get it. 

• Like 5

On 4/8/2023 at 8:16 PM, Thea Atheria said:

I have a log on the coast in a sim with only 10 houses that I am putting back at 6 pm SLT tomorrow.  It has 2 sides on the coast, and right now it has the Grandview set up with the tall windows facing water. Here is the link:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Piney Trail/167/103/52

If you want to check it out, please feel free to visit.. the door is open.  If you are interested, you might want to have all your rolls saved up because it might take a few tries to get it. 

That is a great location, and it looks like someone did grab it, though likely through luck of the draw or used the Premium Plus concierge service. 

Trying for a specific Log Home parcel via conventional methods right now is going to require patience, as there is quite a bit of available inventory, including some really spectacular locations.  It's a great time to house hop if you like the Log Homes and want a preferred plot.  

• Like 3

I had my first experience at requesting a specific LH as a P+ member recently and learned a few things:

1.  Don't bother on the weekends unless you enjoy waiting for a weekday (I know, I know, shudda been obvious!)

2.  Yes, do include a second choice though I got my first choice.  One question that did occur to me:  since both my 1st and 2nd choices stayed open/available for a few days and my 2nd choice is still open, are some choice spots simply held open for possible requests?  Inquiring minds, ya know...

3.  Linden folks are lovely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leora Greenwood said:

2.  One question that did occur to me:  since both my 1st and 2nd choices stayed open/available for a few days and my 2nd choice is still open, are some choice spots simply held open for possible requests?  Inquiring minds, ya know...

This has been answered by Lindens and moles, and is supposed to be "no."  Any home available to Premium Plus members should also be available via the Linden Home queue for Premium members.  What type of home did you request?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Matthieu Quander said:

This has been answered by Lindens and moles, and is supposed to be "no."  Any home available to Premium Plus members should also be available via the Linden Home queue for Premium members.  What type of home did you request?  

I got a Houseboat up on Kermits Green on 4/10 but my second choice (nearby) was still available on 4/12.  I rolled for Houseboats randomly over the weekend with Leora and with an alt and did land parcels up in the NE corner of Houseboats but never near my 1st or 2nd choice.

38 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I got a Houseboat up on Kermits Green on 4/10 but my second choice (nearby) was still available on 4/12.  I rolled for Houseboats randomly over the weekend with Leora and with an alt and did land parcels up in the NE corner of Houseboats but never near my 1st or 2nd choice.

That could just be a quirk of the queue and inventory availability.  I have not been hopping lately, so do not know whether there is an abundance of houseboats, but if they release multiple regions at once, your scenario could certainly happen, and be considered normal.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matthieu Quander said:

That is a great location, and it looks like someone did grab it, though likely through luck of the draw or used the Premium Plus concierge service. 

Trying for a specific Log Home parcel via conventional methods right now is going to require patience, as there is quite a bit of available inventory, including some really spectacular locations.  It's a great time to house hop if you like the Log Homes and want a preferred plot.  

I had an alt that had this parcel and abandoned it.  Just to see what would happen, as the alt I tried to get it back to see if I could, and I did after about 3 or 4 tries.  Then I put it out on this thread to alert anyone who might be interested.  It could have been total luck to be able to get it back, but it at least proved it didn't go to the bottom of the queue.  I wanted to make sure it was possible for someone to get it before I put it out here.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I had my first experience at requesting a specific LH as a P+ member recently and learned a few things:

1.  Don't bother on the weekends unless you enjoy waiting for a weekday (I know, I know, shudda been obvious!)

2.  Yes, do include a second choice though I got my first choice.  One question that did occur to me:  since both my 1st and 2nd choices stayed open/available for a few days and my 2nd choice is still open, are some choice spots simply held open for possible requests?  Inquiring minds, ya know...

3.  Linden folks are lovely.

I don't think any homes are held waiting for PPlus to request them. There are just a lot of boats available, hundreds, if not thousands. Your chance of likely rolling into a specific house on 1 of 20 regions is slim.

• Like 3

I have been considering about going Premium, again. Thanks to the amazing display area, BelliHub, that was just opened, I decided a Victorian, would be ideal.

I have looked at the available homes, on the Linden Homes page in my account, but did not yet see an available Victorian.

Are the Victorian Homes in short supply, so it is going to be difficult to get one?

Thank you.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

I have been so busy in RL that I am out of Premium now... 😁 How much I like old landscaping, wish the new themes got that "roomy" feeling in the land. The houses does not feel so pressed together in Old Belli.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...