When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

7 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

So, I was poking around Bellisseria over the weekend, pondering whether I wanted to go Premium Plus ahead of the 2048s arriving (probably not) and it seemed to me that it has been a long time since Belli had any new Stilt regions.  It looked to me as if the ones bordering the Logs were the most recent.  Am I wrong?  Are there new Stilts appearing?  Thanks to any Eagle Eyes who spot some!

There are a few regions in the main stilt area that aren't released yet and some were added where the chalet coast meets the stilts area (also not released yet). Nothing else in progress since then, though they're building new areas all the time at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polenth Yue said:

There are a few regions in the main stilt area that aren't released yet and some were added where the chalet coast meets the stilts area (also not released yet). Nothing else in progress since then, though they're building new areas all the time at the moment.

Thank you; I will take a closer look!

• Like 1

As no one expressed an interest in my Walrus Beach Traditional, I'll be abandoning it in a few minutes. I hope whoever gets it appreciates it. (Claimed within 10 seconds, and abandoned within 1 minute. 🤔) Abandoned 3 times. I'm beginning to take it personally. :( 

Screenshot 2022-07-13 014139.jpg

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That's amazing! It's just like the one I have in Axim and I had a hard time chasing after that and lots of luck to get it.

Yes, it was a great spot, but I just got an amazing Rocky Heights a few doors down, and I already have an really neat lakeside spot. Then just yesterday, I landed a really pretty spot on a CUTE sim I had never really had a place before until recently when I got three different ones on three different days (weird how that happens!?)  As it is I might have to let the lake or the new spot go eventually. But for now going to play with them both and decide!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Louise Fyrewik said:

Looking to get a houseboat still. A friend of mine just went for her first Linden home today, and immediately got a houseboat!

Well, keep looking and good luck!  I rolled with one alt earlier today and got a houseboat in a really lovely spot.  Please let us know how you do!image.thumb.jpeg.08c7943070ee87a39f424cf473699101.jpeg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
  • Like 8

13 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Anybody awake? I'm about to drop this sunset view over water Vic in Goosemere:

Snapshot_002.png

I was awake and caught this.  It is a well-placed parcel with decent privacy (on a corner and height change in the back blocks that house).  It also has a driveway which is interesting. The view is lovely.  Putting it back because I am not actually looking for another house at the moment.  Just hopping for fun. Here's a pic of the front:

image.thumb.jpeg.95f3fb01ae331e0401337065b9d17a5e.jpeg

LOL - just ignore my alt sunk into the porch.  I was cycling through the house styles.

• Like 5