Catwa HD Pro Queen

Janet Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 hours ago, Grianee said:

I do too but I couldn’t find a glam affair skin with that name in the store in fact didn’t see any skins for Catwa pro  maybe I was looking in wrong place?

OH, I've worn old catwa skins, they look ok. Maybe they don't have hdpro. I'm not sure. :o 

16 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I was able to get it with my main avatar who is premium. Unfortunately I'm not really looking to change her so I was hoping to get it for my alt. 

I was never able to get in. I tried for hours at all different times. 

To bad you didn't go in with your alt first.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

Unedited snap of my experiment on my gender-bender model: male skin (Vendetta - Liang T2) on the Catwa HDPRO Queen. I sometimes dress hir/them up as a drag queen after all, so the head and its name is fitting! I just make them wear a turtleneck or a scarf to hide the female neck/male body incongruity.

Looking pretty good.

There's a neck fix you can pick up that allows one to wear female heads with male bodies so they don't have to live in turtlenecks: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Apricot-Paws-SLUV-Neck-ExtenderFix-Freebie/14958878

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Thanks 1

Just grabbed my copy from the redelivery terminal. Takes a bit of getting used to but I do like it. It's not me yet, and maybe ill stick with my old Sofia head still but the Queen head is very pretty.

What I came up with so far (Session skin and own shape):

Snapshot_006.png

Edited by Zeta Vandyke
  • Like 9

On 3/27/2021 at 11:11 AM, Elsie Galtier said:

after torturing Alwin all day long...

da0817fccee4804360b1cd36786b1f2b.png

Looks beautiful. I wanted this head because it looks like it could work really well for Asian skins. The nose is perfect for what I'm looking for for me, being half white and half southeast Asian. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to tint applier eyebrows. Otherwise, I need a better brow shape, as I'm not liking how the shape that came with the head. Any tips welcome!

On 3/27/2021 at 1:54 AM, Tarina Sewell said:

Well, I have not been online in a few days, at least lelutka gave people time to actually get a head... 1 day? really....smh

it was longer than 1 day she let it out for approx. 2 1/2 or 2 1/4 days. I t would have been nice to have it out for a week. Last time her head for free "freya" was i think out for a month.

So apparently hair base appliers don't work on HDPRO? Does this mean I must get a BOM skin? When I converted my avatar to all mesh, appliers and relays were the thing. I rather like my applier/non BOM skin, but hair bases don't work. Any advice would be appreciate. Thank you.

On 3/24/2021 at 7:45 AM, FairreLilette said:

It looks pretty good on me.  But, then again, on the plus side, I could end up being the only Catya head on the grid.  LOL  (This is meant as a sort of joke - but I forgets how to work BOM right now BUT I'll figure it out.)

Snapshot_715 (2).jpg

I have the Catya head too and I'm like, oh no I like this Queen head, but I've already spent 5000L, I don't want to not use it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pris Aquila said:

So apparently hair base appliers don't work on HDPRO? Does this mean I must get a BOM skin? When I converted my avatar to all mesh, appliers and relays were the thing. I rather like my applier/non BOM skin, but hair bases don't work. Any advice would be appreciate. Thank you.

Some hairs come with hairbases builtin.  You could use those, otherwise BoM is your only other option.

Here is my Catwa Queen head look and I must say I really like it! I was afraid I was going to like it more than the one I paid for. I really liked the nose as it resembles my RL nose. I still need to find some new hairstyles that have no bangs, but this is good, as it is my usual hair.

Snapshot_012.png

• Like 4

On 3/25/2021 at 7:44 PM, Jaide Beck said:

I think it is easier as you use it. I've been using catwa hdpro since september, i did use lelutka a small time in between, but it's not to bad once you get used to it. :)

I've been using it for years. It doesn't. 

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.