You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, SiouxsieSpider said:

I am very unhappy to be writing this, and am using an alt to protect from harassment by the OP and associates. This is the only post I am making here.

I have been using goldhunt and fish products for many many many years.

These forum threads are very disturbing to me as a customer, for the following reasons.

1. The lack of insight into his own product and how people use it. Nobody has cared about the land traffic rating for more then a decade. The primary motive is no longer the land number count but exposure for our products and altruism to the hunters(who are often new, or have trouble with other ways to get lindens). The land owners that buy Wili's sales pitch generally do not last long on the system, because the feature is claims to emphasize is obsolete for SL search.

2. The rudeness displayed to people on these threads when folks are not going along with it. We who use his products already have to deal with people thinking its trying to game the system, due to the use of old adds emphasizing traffic gains(that no longer matter, as per the previous point). The rudeness does not reflect only on him, it reflects on his whole product and his whole company. It reflects everyone who is associated with him, and permanently damages the reputation of ALL of the land owners who use his products.

3. The sketchiness. Recently, a woman on my land started bragging about how lucky she was to have a "Fish master". I seen the new fishing card system and asked her about it. What I got was a long, strange paragraph that someone owned her and she was lucky to be owned. I assumed it was some sex thing and just shrugged, but no, it wasn't a sex thing. She kept selling her cards for lots of L up front, but people are "owning" more and more percentages of everything she fishes, and now she earns very little for herself. She also admitted to me that she has a mental disability in RL, I do not think it is a troll, I think she has fallen for the worst combination of multi level marketing and ponzi scheme I have ever seen.

To add this system of of owning fishers profits to his ideas about adding more "Credit systems", and the possibility that she is not the only one who isn't financially literate doing this, and is impacted by her disability, I am shocked and disturbed. To have a real credit system, a good financial system has background checks on those borrowing. He has none, and it again negatively impacts the health of his community and the reputation of the owners lands. How can "owning" 75% of a disabled woman's fishing pennies be at all satisfying? For the land owner, or for the company owner? It is uncomfortable, to say the least.

4. He is not who he is presenting himself as, and this is again shocking and disturbing to me as a land owner and host of his games. He is creating an image of the under dog up and coming entrepreneur. He is not though, as he is previously associated with "SL Capital Exchange", who have a bad reputation that precedes them, as well as past shady dealing involving bitcoins. There is a long long thread  here about it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.0 , with a lot of unhappy past customers and investors. Some of it must be taken with a grain of salt as some are clearly people who got banned from the game, but I can read Slovenian and the Slovene associated accusations don't look good for Wili. Where there is smoke, there is fire, and this is a California fire season air quality hazard.

I am very upset and dismayed by all this, and have made the decision to pull all these games off of my land slowly of the course of the next few months, to give the community of players time to adjust. I will be strongly encouraging all layers to try out alternatives. This looks VERY BAD, and I am in doubt as to how this could possibly last and be sustainable, especially with a recent "Hacking incident" that has left residents wondering where there money is, and a recent "price run" on farm plots with over a thousand lindens per tiny plot being an " Emergency Discount", somehow.

Tl;dr: Wili, your customers can use google and read forum threads. Think critically,

I feel like this should be stickied somewhere...

Edited by Finite

32 minutes ago, Wili Clip said:

I don't think it illegal.

LL specifically state as such on their Banking Policy:

"If you are unsure whether a business you're operating abides by applicable laws (for example banking or securities laws), you should get a formal legal opinion, from a lawyer acting on your behalf."

Considering you have actually stated that you are still trying to find out if it is acceptable, shows that you haven't taken Linden Lab's advice stated in their policies. So naïve.

Then you even have the nerve to patronise posters in this thread by saying such things like:

57 minutes ago, Wili Clip said:

I am doing well in my life and mostly that is because I took my own route in life. I am easily hated or missunderstood by some because I do things in different way than most... 

But I ask you. Who are you as a personality if you do everything as everyone expects of you?

Do you even exist as an individual? Do you form your own opinions about the world or you just follow the majority and what is expected of you?

Who are you living your life for?

People can form their own opinions on what people are like and I can assure you based on what I have read in this thread you are not misunderstood. I for one got a pretty good idea on what you are like as a person from your OP and posting such patronising things has just confirmed it for me. 

giphy.gif

So good luck in this and I sincerely hope you are not successful in your credit rating scheme as it will ruin Second Life.

Edited by Drayke Newall
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Tried to PM you. 

Ty yes I am a bit confused about the whole ordeal. Was it a public offering of an SL business? Seems everything is valued in Linden money and seems he ran it as a private company and not necessarily as a public one where people hold shares and there's a board who runs the company not a single person.

Hi Wili. Don't say people copied your games. 7 seas, Neo- realm and one more fishing game I forgot are the 1st fishing games in Sl. So, you copied them. 

Recently you copied another game AEM jobs Which was in existence since 2017 or earlier and make your own job camping game. You are also trying to copy zombie hunt game now

As a player in Sl I want more and more traffic games not from just 1 creator. So, you should focus on betterment of your existing games than blaming others 

• Like 2

On 3/23/2021 at 6:12 AM, Wili Clip said:

If as a content creator I can sell my products for at least 10 - 30% of full price through credit vendor (as in case of many SL drop outs who will never pay off their debt because they stop using SL) I am still getting sales that otherwise would not happen.

How do you know this?

When I see any idea of a new way to handle money I consider how the system can be abused. It appears to offer a 70% off deal for anyone. Buy as much as I can before the system cancels me...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, LucieGmehling said:

7 seas, Neo- realm

My fishing game is not a copy of any of above and is very different. The only thing it has in common with those above is that its a fishing game. I am talking about exact copies people do of my fishing game. There is 1 that even copied the graphic styles, font and made similar logos. On top of that the copiers try to start negative campaigns or try to hurt my reputation thinking that will help their games get more players. It has never worked but they keep trying.

And I just want to reply to someone on this forum saying that I exploit low income players or those who are "uninformed". That is very untrue and that is an insult to the currently biggest gaming community in Second Life. New Residents coming in Second Life who don't have L$ are actually making their 1st L$ so that they can improve their avatar and participate in Second Life community and economy. The only reason my game system grows and the landowners are supporting it is because it is benefiting a lot of people and Second Life on overall.

Edited by Wili Clip
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

What about the people who lost Lindens in your dead games like silver game, bitcoin trading game and other games which were halted by LL sensing your bitcoin like scams. What about the money lost in hacking??? will you refund us??? So, the hacker wiped off all the data and you didn't have a back-up of our earnings??? or did you run steal all our money in the name of hacker???

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Wili Clip said:

My fishing game is not a copy of any of above and is very different. The only thing it has in common with those above is that its a fishing game. I am talking about exact copies people do of my fishing game.

If some one copied your game why don't you DMCA or send a ticket to LL for more information?

If you are making money out of this I assume you have a legal company in RL and you are a tax payer.

You can sue them if your work stolen or copied.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RunawayBunny said:

If some one copied your game why don't you DMCA or send a ticket to LL for more information?

If you are making money out of this I assume you have a legal company in RL and you are a tax payer.

You can sue them if your work stolen or copied.

We sent DMCA many years ago LL lawyers responded they received it initially but then they just ignored.

I see it pointless incurring legal fees. And even if you win the guy is not from US. Through time I figured out that any players who 1st start playing a copy game end up playing the original game.

Sooner or later all people figure out what is copy and what is original. Also usually people gravitate to participate in system that has the biggest community.

2 minutes ago, Wili Clip said:

We sent DMCA many years ago LL lawyers responded they received it initially but then they just ignored.

I see it pointless incurring legal fees. And even if you win the guy is not from US. Through time I figured out that any players who 1st start playing a copy game end up playing the original game.

Sooner or later all people figure out what is copy and what is original. Also usually people gravitate to participate in system that has the biggest community.

LL doesn't respond via a lawyer DMCAs, it's a formulated process that includes the take down.
The only way it would have gone back up is if that person counter filed.

You do realize this forum can be read externally right?
Just checking.

• Like 6

Just now, Charlotte Bartlett said:

LL doesn't respond via a lawyer DMCAs, it's a formulated process that includes the take down.
The only way it would have gone back up is if that person counter filed.

You do realize this forum can be read externally right?
Just checking.

It was years ago when DMCA was a new thing introduced to SL... The process was different

• Haha 4

I don't agree Wili 7 seas and neo- realms are the 100 % original fishing games. You replaced their levels with xp and contests with royal contests. Recently you copied Aem jobs game as virtual jobs. Your next venture Pay for viewing ads will be a copy of earn2life, payhud and pay4visit games

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Some one stolen your logo and your work (scripts, textures and other assets) and LL did nothing about it? It is hard to believe.

I know 2 content creators taken down by DMCA can't share name but they are taken down because of texture copy argument later they clarified situation and DMCA removed but damage already done.

If LL ignoring your lawyers request your claim probably don't have any legal ground.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LucieGmehling said:

I don't agree Wili 7 seas and neo- realms are the 100 % original fishing games. You replaced their levels with xp and contests with royal contests. Recently you copied Aem jobs game as virtual jobs. Your next venture Pay for viewing ads will be a copy of earn2life, payhud and pay4visit games

I've never heard of Aem jobs...

Are you the guy who copied my games and you try to justify your copying like that? You really went to that extent to register a new avatar just to be able to post on forum in my topics? 😁

Even if not... There is a guy that copies my every move and I started calling him my shadow and sometimes as my biggest fan ^^

Edited by Wili Clip

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.