Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ah. I've made a few edits and here is the current face shape, along with that skin. I think going closer to mid-range in the skin tones helps. In Velour terms, I'm talking Rose Kiss. I've got bodies that are lighter - Porcelain, Valley, Snow in Legacy and all those plus Icy and Dracula in Maitreya. The designers have more difficulty getting dimensionality in the lighter tones. Ironically, I think Dracula tends to look more dimensional than Icy and Snow. EEP settings can help a little too. 

Here you see the Elsa NF Peach on the head and Velour Porcelain on the body. Yeah, the lips need more work for me too.

image.png.3103c7d1e3f6a406405ebf881ec72aa1.png

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lelutka has a new mesh head out now.. It's not free it's at the regular price of, 3990..

It's name is Siwa

I seen it when I went to check out the brand new Picasso Babe line of body skins  that Velour and Itgirls are collaborating on..

I haven't demoed any of them yet, but I grabbed all the demo versions of the body skins and grabbed the Lelutka head demo..

Also the body skins seem to only be in Reborn and Legacy versions... They'll probably come out with others down the road if these do well..

Just thought I was drop a seed in here for anyone that might not have heard about these yet..

ETA: I put the skins on, seen the shine on them and just took them back off.. Some might like that but I'm not a fan of having the wear all the things to knock the shine down.. We have material layers now.. I guess, I just won't ever understand it.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Lelutka has a new mesh head out now.. It's not free it's at the regular price of, 3990..

It's name is Siwa

I seen it when I went to check out the brand new Picasso Babe line of body skins  that Velour and Itgirls are collaborating on..

I haven't demoed any of them yet, but I grabbed all the demo versions of the body skins and grabbed the Lelutka head demo..

Also the body skins seem to only be in Reborn and Legacy versions... They'll probably come out with others down the road if these do well..

Just thought I was drop a seed in here for anyone that might not have heard about these yet..

ETA: I put the skins on, seen the shine on them and just took them back off.. Some might like that but I'm not a fan of having the wear all the things to knock the shine down.. We have material layers now.. I guess, I just won't ever understand it.. hehehe

If anything, Velour needs to tone down the shine on the darker skins.  It doesn't look nearly as shiny, IMO, on lighter tones but some on!   I've recently started using the Ipanema skin and do use the layer to lower the shine.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

If anything, Velour needs to tone down the shine on the darker skins.  It doesn't look nearly as shiny, IMO, on lighter tones but some on!   I've recently started using the Ipanema skin and do use the layer to lower the shine.

Ya, I use darker tones also, I can be anywhere from moonlight to sun kissed depending on the look I'm working on.. I've been using Itgirls queen lately..

I'm messing with that lelutka head they just put out..  You should give the demo a try, it's really kind of different..

They have the upper cheek bones turned way up on them..it's making for really interesting looks.. It seems like a lot different from their other heads so far..  The nose is kind of neat also..

If I can get something together I like, I'm gonna post a pick of it.. I'm having too much fun tweaking it at the moment.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Their ligher tones from the Ipanema line still shine too much for my taste. That's why I chose a body skin from the Venus skin line instead. It shines way less than Ipanema but seems to be (a bit) less supported. I don't use it anyway as I'm currently happy with my (free) body skin from Amara Beauty.

19 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, I use darker tones also, I can be anywhere from moonlight to sun kissed depending on the look I'm working on.. I've been using Itgirls queen lately..

I'm messing with that lelutka head they just put out..  You should give the demo a try, it's really kind of different..

They have the upper cheek bones turned way up on them..it's making for really interesting looks.. It seems like a lot different from their other heads so far..  The nose is kind of neat also..

If I can get something together I like, I'm gonna post a pick of it.. I'm having too much fun tweaking it at the moment.. hehehe

Why is there no Ebony shade!  I've finally moved to Velour and their Ebony shade.  This new body skin doesn't include Ebony.  Why!?!?  It's really a lovely skin, too.  I WAS excited but now, not so much.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

46 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Why is there no Ebony shade!  I've finally moved to Velour and their Ebony shade.  This new body skin doesn't include Ebony.  Why!?!?  It's really a lovely skin, too.  I WAS excited but now, not so much.  

They'll probably come out with a darker set later.. I know one of their sets is split like that, where the darker tones come in their own pack.. I just bought the darker sets when I did buy their things..

I just use them for things like nippies and things that will work on my other body skins..

I use I think the ebony all the way to moonlight if I do use them..I can't remember if chocolate is  darker then ebody.. I've got the venus and Ipanema.. I get them mixed up at times on what ones are in which..

ETA: I removed some stuff..I kind of get going at times.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

On 2/12/2023 at 12:54 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

They'll probably come out with a darker set later.. I know one of their sets is split like that, where the darker tones come in their own pack.. I just bought the darker sets when I did buy their things..

I just use them for things like nippies and things that will work on my other body skins..

I use I think the ebony all the way to moonlight if I do use them..I can't remember if chocolate is  darker then ebody.. I've got the venus and Ipanema.. I get them mixed up at times on what ones are in which..

ETA: I removed some stuff..I kind of get going at times.. hehehe

FWIW, Amber is the new Ebony?   I didn't actually look closely at the vendor image when I grabbed the skin demos.  Amber is the shade before Mali (darkest).  I didn't bother trying that color at first because to me, Amber is yellowish/orange to I assumed it wouldn't be brown/dark.   Ebony sure made more sense for a darker shade name.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

FWIW, Amber is the new Ebony?   I didn't actually look closely at the vendor image when I grabbed the skin demos.  Amber is the shade before Mali (darkest).  I didn't bother trying that color at first because to me, Amber is yellowish/orange to I assumed it wouldn't be brown/dark.   Ebony sure made more sense for a darker shade name.  

Amber is a tone they use in their Venus line.. Amber is a little lighter than ebony and doesn't have as much red mixed in the tone, which gives ebony that deeper tone.. Moonlight is their darkest tone in Venus and Ipanema..

Myself, I like Ebody more, because Amber to me looks more like someone with olive skin tone, that spent a lot of time in the sun hehehe

If Amber is in the new skin sets then there probably won't be an ebony coming later.. Hopefully they do the darker tones though..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.