Totally Official, Approved, Dog Thread

TT120

Here is my rescue chihuahua, he was at the office with me that day, I gave him his own chair next to me. He looks a bit dopey in this photo. My office used to be really dog friendly until a couple of dog haters complained about people bringing their dogs in, and now nobody can :( Luckily I can just work from home most of the time anyway.

image.thumb.jpeg.ae567f91ca32a1085fa71bb11297b514.jpeg

• Like 13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

@Love Zhaoying- I love seeing pics of your babies.  I miss our Huskies very much.

I am seeing reminders on my Facebook that I adopted this pair 4 years ago! Time flies, but it feels longer also. Meaning: I can barely remember them not being in my life.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 4

On 3/2/2023 at 11:52 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

As my 4-year anniversary having the (adopted) huskies is here, I'm reminded that Turbo could jump onto tables, counters, and through glass windows back then.

8EB9A932-E86D-45F2-8BC0-A9041A2CFF40.jpeg

FYI - he put on 40lb in the 4 years since this picture!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I'm walking the pups (as many stories start), and we pass a house under construction. Out walks a guy on stilts. (Who knew? Apparently, people wear stilt-shoes to work on drywall. Because, why wouldn't they?) Anyway, the point of the story is the dogs had no reaction to an 8-foot tall man on stilts. Who knew?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...