The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Hideki has another collection of themed items for sale this weekend, this time the setting for an 'alien obsessive'. Some nice bits and pieces, sold individually or in small group sets. The desk/pc/chair/fan/map/desktop deco/rug set costs $75, the chair is 2 LI, the rug is 1 LI, and the other linked items come to 10 LI. (The fatpack costs $250.)

hid1.jpg

hid2.jpg

hid3.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

There are some nice items on sale at LouChara this weekend. The 7 LI corner shower (including the tiled wall, and a crumpled floor mat that appears when shower is in use) has singles and couples animations, $75. The console table display is linked (13 LI), but I assume pieces can be used separately, $70. The Boho decor shelf, with all items shown (demo linked 11 LI), is $55. The Our Nest decor shelf (demo is 7 LI linked) is $60.

lou1.jpg

lou2.jpg

lou3.jpg

lou4.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 2/11/2022 at 6:42 AM, Frigga Freidman said:

Weekend sales at Muniick:

2 LI cinder block bench, PG or A, $50

RV awning set, PG or A, $60

And, even though it's very LI-heavy for a LH parcel (and not necessarily what your neighbors might want to see), a vintage camper in black or gray, PG or A, $60.

muniick0.jpg

muniick1.jpg

muniick2.jpg

muniick3.jpg

This almost made me want to roll for a camper. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Kazza

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KAZZA/98/183/23

Has a Valentine's decor set, but all the "Valentine" stuff can be unlinked, and you are left with 3 separate plants. The one to the left, 2 Li, the other two 1 li each. Good price for 3 different low Li plants, and I like the cerise red cactus flowers.

EDIT: I did not count the shadow, and the shadow is for 3 pots together. I still like them because they are cacti!

cakti_001.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 10

38 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

I'm shopping at  BAZAR right mow...and their beds are impressively low LI - I'm seeing 9 - 11 as I'm going through and checking.

I picked up the Arizona set. The bed is 6LI. It's the smallest LI I've seen so far. Not a bad deal for under $250L.

girlcave_001.thumb.jpg.088a69db8b00bf54bb002a9f6f7e44bc.jpg

• Like 7

Merak https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Missing Mile/103/217/1002

The Saturday Sale.

This has been in a sale before, I already bought it in white but unpacked it now. 😄

Shelf A(far left) 2 Li, fireplace part 4 Li, shelf B 4 Li and desk 6 Li. Ladder 5 Li. The rail can you edit to fit the length of your library. Look seamless when pushed together, I took them apart so the parts show better. No shadow from the ladder, easy to use without. A minus for me, it has no fire. We could put some flowers or candles there. Texture change on fireplace top (4 in all) and on desk top. But the desk top has a strange selection, it is in blue(?) and light wood as shown.

cakti_002.jpg

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

I just found out the existence of the SL Home Decor Weekend Sale Facebook gallery. There you can find a photo gallery of weekly offerings:

https://www.facebook.com/SL-Home-Decor-Weekend-Sale-734346053960791/photos/

Their website’s gallery page is actually a better place to look, as the images are less jumbled on the page: https://www.imperioussl.com/gallery/

Edit: Actually, ignore that, as they’re now adding SLURLs to the FB posts. Still no SLURLs on the web pages for each item.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Hard pass on the Nutmeg kitchen at Kustom9. It's $L1999 for the complete set. One of the more expensive kitchen's I've seen. You can buy pieces of it, but they are still pretty pricy (even the stools are $L249 each). I don't expect this one to be on the weekend sales any time soon.

image.png

Yup, I took a look at it and it was a big no for me - not only very expensive, but the LODs weren't great (talking about what I could actually see rather than any numbers) - those wiggly lines at the edges aren't just because of a compressed screengrab.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1