The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Apple Fall has a new collection and it's on sale this weekend - the Marguerite Dining Collection. (Note that a Fatpack is on sale, but buying it this weekend is no cheaper than buying all the pieces individually if you're not an AF group member - however, if you wear an AF group tag, you'll save... $2) So, first things first - JOIN THE FREE Apple Fall group! The chairs are 2 LI each, with texture change options for the wood and fabric; cane back and fabric back versions sold separately for $75/$68 (non-members/members). The table is also $75/$68 and you'll receive 2 of them - one that "seats 4" and one that "seats 6" - both are 2 LI and come with a HUD to change the wood of the bottom portion only. The table setting (which I think is especially beautiful) is only 1 LI $75/$68; the peaches in a wooden bowl are 1 LI $50/$45; the wicker candle is 2 LI $75/$68; the palm frond in a vase is 2 LI $50/$45.

af1.jpg

AF2.jpg

af3.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

This large collection of kitchen items is on sale at Muniick for $60. Pieces are 1-3 LI. Yes, it's been on sale before (in various permutations) but worth mentioning again! Also on sale is the French Revivial fireplace with tools and log holder, all for $75. (I already had the 2 LI log holder and 3 LI tool set, which I expect were former $25 sale items, but not the 7 LI fireplace, more than worth $75, I think!)

muniick.jpg

muniick2.jpg

mun3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6

Here are some quick shots on the items in the Uber Anniversary "hunt" LOL.  Not build as a hunt of course but better than whatever that odd things was last year. I blocked it out :D.  There are some nice clothes and jewelry to be had.

image.thumb.png.2bcf1d99cefa7f60ea227b8f75863f12.png

Big gacha set of artified prints from Black Sand

Loveseat from Di'Cor  (both items are mod)

image.thumb.png.72ebd8e9129f37d8e5c4fb41157cb857.png

Fundati comes with hud

image.png.8a6095c5aa39debbe9ffd291e23e9922.png

And my favorites from HappyMood!

Some I couldn't find even with area search so maybe not out yet. 

Look for a brown paper wrapped box with Uber on the side.  You can pick up landmarks to all the stores with gifts at Uber

Opps missed on. From Killer's Productions it is 8 li.

image.thumb.png.b235b5376c5be99e21d98233311796cf.png

Opp

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

This 9 LI PG lounger at Evhah is part of a set that's been co-created with PitayaOnly 3 items from the set (the lounger, the 11 LI with-palm-trees gazebo, and the 5 LI ottoman) appear to be on sale, for $75 each. The throw on the lounger has several texture options.

Evhah and Pitaya....that's a different collab.

The couch and the fireplace are now on sale as well.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Apple Fall has a new collection

*runs like George Costanza at a birthday party fire*

7 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Feeling a little passive aggressive? These prints from Floorplan might fit the bill L$75 each they're put out with the FLF pool display

This is perfect for Cat's sky cave.

girlcave_001.thumb.jpg.f8b8c702c68962430a1400e62f7cd3b7.jpg

Edited by Eddy Vortex
added a picture
  • Like 4

This 4 LI linen cabinet is on sale at Dust Bunny this weekend for $50 per color; color-change option for the tassel.

Keep in mind that if you buy the gray, you can easily tint it to black or another 'dusty' tone. Likewise, the light wood can be darkened to match the dark wood on sale. (You won't be able to tint the linens, however, unless you're confident about unlinking and relinking the piece.)

dust1.jpg

dust2.jpg

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

This 9 LI PG lounger at Evhah is part of a set that's been co-created with PitayaOnly 3 items from the set (the lounger, the 11 LI with-palm-trees gazebo, and the 5 LI ottoman) appear to be on sale, for $75 each. The throw on the lounger has several texture options.

evhah.jpg

evhah2.jpg

The 11 Li gazebo can be 5 Li if you unlink one of the poles, copy it and link off the tree and plants. You have 3 poles now, and it looks good on a terrace. I could even edit it a bit smaller, to 4 Li. I placed it over a hot tub.

I do not like the yellow bamboo wood, so tinting it much darker fixed that.

infin_003.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 10

These amazingly have good LODs. Great for an empty wall in a big kitchen.   2li and good triangle count.  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Brookhurst Cove/128/126/24

And as an aside there seem to be a scattering of shops advertising the same or almost exactly the same item on more than one feed. So shop carefully you frantic shoppers :D. 

image.thumb.png.b9e7623a48668deb007ad43b254728ee.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Bazar free lounger! (2 Li) Just inside the entrance is a big box on the floor under a promo poster for their new house in Equal10. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/L A Dreams/36/226/23

And while I am in Bazar.... 😉

Two good value and low Li items. In the outdoor section, turn right and walk to the Moroccan set. The curtain cost 39 L and the lantern 38 L.

Both are 1 Li out of the box. The lantern can be stretched up really big, (and stay 1 Li) so it can stand on the floor instead of a table. The curtain is 3.88 m tall in default size, and can be stretched a little bit and stay 1 Li. If you need it bigger, you can stretch it to 5.5 m height for 2 Li. This is not weekend sales.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/L A Dreams/124/240/23

infin_007.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
spelling etc.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4