The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

H and G prizes on the zerkalo hunt.  Starting point here. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vagrant and Zerkalo/192/165/28

20 items to find. Half H and G and half clothes for women (mostly maitreya and legacy)

A fun new build to explore also.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vagrant and Zerkalo/192/165/28

image.thumb.png.837511077311a2ea593b3aed235950cf.png

Forgot this nice BIG clock. A couple of items had horrid LODs so left them out :D. 

image.png.7ef86df1aca4d392e608901cf84bb9df.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Merak's weekend sales: despite the appearance of the official advert, the Blackjack set is not on sale for $60. The 4 LI chairs are $60 for PG or A, the 10 LI Blackjack table is $60, and the shuffler and chips box are $60 each. The industrial lights collection, however, is all included for $75. (All the fixtures except the hanging light are 3 LI, the hanging fixture is 5 LI.)

merak1.JPG

merak2.JPG

merak3.JPG

• Like 7

On 8/4/2022 at 10:52 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

Muniick's weekend sales include some items that have been on sale before singly or in a different grouping, so check your inventory! The Lorraine Vintage Living Room Set is $60, and the Lorraine Vintage Sofa & Settee are $55 for PG and $99 for A. 

muniick.jpg

muniick2.jpg

muniick3.jpg

muniick4.jpg

This fabric is so similar to the ottoman my late husband brought into our marriage 20 years ago. It was vintage back then! It’s stripes and not plaid, though. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Lots of visual "weight" for 3 LI. Lots of colors to choose from.

image.thumb.png.f6e29eb6e4c3bc1d2f8e2925f54889d7.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atelier/58/63/21

I really hate when they pretend it's a sale.  To me a sale would be if you got all the colors for the sale price of $60 lindens.  @ $60 per color it's really 8 times that price. And to add insult to injury they throw in one more color that you can't buy unless you buy the fatpack.

ETA: and the fatpack sells at $384 so the extra color isn't even free with the fatpack.

Edited by kali Wylder
  • Like 3
  • Sad 5

Another note  to add  on the Pitaya pouf ---- it is 2 land impact rather than one. It is NOT mod and the animations (put in an extra prim that really isn't needed) don't work. didn't buy them but a friend did. So the vendor info is completely wrong. He wrote to the owner so that may be fixed.    The stacked printed pillows ARE mod but I think the LI is higher than the vendor states. 

EDIT: Only one of the stacked pillows is mod. The others are no mod with not great animations == so likely that won't be fixed. 

Update 2: The creator sent an older version of the pouf with only one animation. It did work but lame HOWEVER the pouf is mod so he can add his own animations.  A win and quick customer support.

So they ARE pretty, but ...

I didn't buy anything this week :D.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, kali Wylder said:

I really hate when they pretend it's a sale.  To me a sale would be if you got all the colors for the sale price of $60 lindens.  @ $60 per color it's really 8 times that price. And to add insult to injury they throw in one more color that you can't buy unless you buy the fatpack.

ETA: and the fatpack sells at $384 so the extra color isn't even free with the fatpack.

Yes,  me too. I went there and as always in these situations I was choosing colors, and in the end decided not to buy because I would buy at least 4 colors and 240 L is not a sale. Maybe I'll go back and get the blue one. Still deciding.

Got the Dust Bunny chairs, good buy, texture change and lots of animations, plus you get the folded ones too 

DT_001.png

Edited by Tary Allen
typo
  • Like 7

If you're looking for some summery wicker furniture - DaD has this 9 LI (advert says 7) Amalfi sofa on sale for $60 PG and $99 A. Texture change options (2 florals and several solids including a white that you can tint). There's also a 3 LI glass-topped coffee table for $60, and a collection of houseplants (ivy 2 LI, others 1 LI) for $60.

DaD1.jpg

DaD2.jpg

Dad4.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, kali Wylder said:

Ohhh, I was disillusioned with this one too, I rushed there to get it because I thought it was all colours but as you said no, it doesn't feel like much of a sales to me if you are just selling one colour for 60L. Compared to Zerkalo for example its like night and day. I  bought at Zerkalo the Persepolis Rugs (adult version because it cost the same as the PG) and it was just 60L. They are very similar to the Pitaya Morocco Dreams pillows offered but these last dont have any changing hud. Zerkalo offers a great hud with lots of options in everything they put on sale. I like having that choice. And when they put out sets, the whole set is 60L and not just each bit and piece. Pitaya seems less and less worth your buck. I think they had better sales at the beginning.

I believe it was mentioned in the thread but don't forget to go to Zerkalo for the free credit of the opening of their sim, you can use that credit to get the sale products too! Which is fabulous, love that store because not many allow this. Also, search for Aberdeen sofa and the Aberdeen Pillows there, there are not supposed to be on sale but they are still at 60L in the displays. I bought those two, both the sales Persepolis Rugs and the Montserrat bed and still had money left over from the credit. 

Aberdeen.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

In between all these weekend sales, do not forget good old Bazar. Many small items can compare with weekend sales price all year around. Especially when some weekend offers is only a plant or a stack of books. Bazar items are sold individually and in sets.

I like their table settings so much, because they are 1 Li. Caveat: Those I have is 1 Li each. Check before you buy.

6 table settings only 6 Li, saving 6 Li compared to table settings of 2 Li. When every Li counts.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/L A Dreams/79/170/22

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

In between all these weekend sales, do not forget good old Bazar. Many small items can compare with weekend sales price all year around. Especially when some weekend offers is only a plant or a stack of books. Bazar items are sold individually and in sets.

I like their table settings so much, because they are 1 Li. Caveat: Those I have is 1 Li each. Check before you buy.

6 table settings only 6 Li, saving 6 Li compared to table settings of 2 Li. When every Li counts.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/L A Dreams/79/170/22

Thanks for the reminder! I picked up a pile of books, they call Berlin Book Table, and it's awesome. :D $75L and 1 LI.

image.png.1bedfb0200f7f98ea4a3dfa0998d0e33.png

• Like 11

On 8/7/2022 at 8:25 AM, Marianne Little said:

do not forget good old Bazar.

Bazar is also one of the few creators whose beds actually WORK for sleeping - couples or singles can pull up the covers and sleep under them.  They have some pretty low LI options.

• Like 10