The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Available NOW for Trompe SuperFans - each set only $50 with a group tag! I haven't stopped by Trompe in a while so I don't know how long these sets have been available for this price - if you're interested, don't delay! (Quite heavy LI, but the smaller pieces make it worth spending $50.)

trompe2.JPG

trompe1.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Available NOW for Trompe SuperFans - each set only $50 with a group tag! I haven't stopped by Trompe in a while so I don't know how long these sets have been available for this price - if you're interested, don't delay!

SuperFans offers usually change every Friday (or Saturday at the latest). This is the newest offer so it shall remain for about a week.

Edited by EmmaAsht0n
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The texturing on these carts from Serenity style is gorgeous. 4 and 5 li. 80 L each.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost Dreams Island/98/66/22

Also 2 gifts next to them. For one, you need Uber VIP group (Free). It is the room divider, but the land impact was a bit high - 6. The box is 1 Li and can be stretched up in size.

sere_001.jpg

sere_003.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Also Apple Fall, the Saturday Sale.

Game night collection. Only the games (sold separately), not the tables or other items. 75 L or 68 L with the Apple Tag group activated (Free group). I gorgot to mention it for the iced tea. It is also cheaper for Apple Fall group members. Second Life Maps | Apple Fall

sere_002.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Available NOW for Trompe SuperFans - each set only $50 with a group tag! I haven't stopped by Trompe in a while so I don't know how long these sets have been available for this price - if you're interested, don't delay!

trompe2.JPG

trompe1.JPG

Thank you for the heads-up!  I bought them for every one of my alts too!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Curemore/94/47/24

Disorderly is expensive. Not feeling it's a "sale".

The nice old cards with flowers or birds is not 80 L for flowers or 80 L for birds, but 80 L each for the small groups of card decor. 200 L for all birds cards or flower cards. It is an option to buy the pack of both birds and flowers, but I forgot to check that price.

750 L for the breakfast table and food. If you want just some parts, they are 60 L per item. Yes, 60 L for a cup of tea.

The autumn jars are sold in sets of two. 75 per set, I forgot what it cost to buy all 4 in a fatpack. I left without buying much, but I bought the cards with birds on. (Edit) I added a closeup of the bird cards. They were a bit special, so I think they were worth 200 L.

Fot the other weekend offers, I have lots of foodstuff and breakfast tables. So no buy.

disorderly collage.jpg

sere_011.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Along with that there is a set of VERY EASY TO MAKE items at a prominent venue that are almost four times the price of what I would expect them to be. The single price is more like a fatpack price.  I wonder if anyone actually buys this stuff. I was "special" these days LOL.

• Like 1

At Insurrektion - some sale items and a new, pricier item. The Grandma Kitchen Plate Rack is 4 LI and $200. (Billed as an exclusive for Farmer's Market.) Nice texture on the porcelain pieces, and texture-change options for the wood and the textiles. The 2 LI spice rack is $80.

There's also a mixed bag of items, pricewise: the 3 LI wicker chair (A) is available for $75 at another location (don't buy it from the photo, which will charge you the full price of $499); the 3 LI wicker hanging lamp *will* be on sale next Tuesday for $25; the small 3 LI wicker table is on sale for $30. Oddest of all, the 2 LI tea set is on sale for either $60 or $75, as it's being offered as part of two different weekend sales. If you're interested, make sure you buy it from the SL Home Decor poster!

insurr2.JPG

insurr1.JPG

insurr3.JPG

insurr4.JPG

insurr5.JPG

• Like 6

FLASH SALE!!! At ARISKEA

Sale run Sept 2- Sept 5.  All in the Mainstore is Currently at 50% Discount. (Exceptions Newest releases)

Group Member:

-Wear your Group Member tag and Earn Store credits reward 15% for every Purchase as well!!

Non Group Members : 5% on Every purchase back as Store credits !

Teleport: maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/xoxo/120/71/41

image.png.ca73ff32177c61a65949698fb511c3d3.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

This is only for those who love gardens and will use the majority of Li on it.

But I could not resist. It is very lovely. It is some parts that's only 3 Li and the stems is 0.5 Li, but if you want to use more than a few parts, the Li goes up, up, up. The pergola (Hive) is NOT included, I used it to have something for the plants to climb on. The parts of wisteria shown here is 30 Li!

Only the color blue on sale, 50 L. Second Life Maps | Fallen New York

sere_014.jpg

• Like 8

The parts in this set is sold separately, 60 L each. The mirrors is one item, can be unlinked, but the shadow texture is for both, so you have to unlink and trash it. The table has a shadow too, but not the vases and the lamp. That is a bit odd, isn't it? Usually it is all parts with a shadow, or no one. The table shadow was easy to edit off. Parts shown 1 or 2 Li.

I did not buy a rug (3 LI), 2 stools and an identical, but smaller table. I can edit this table instead if I want.

Second Life Maps | Sky Line 

sere_022.jpg

• Like 8

19 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Curemore/94/47/24

The nice old cards with flowers or birds is not 80 L for flowers or 80 L for birds, but 80 L each for the small groups of card decor. 200 L for all birds cards or flower cards. It is an option to buy the pack of both birds and flowers, but I forgot to check that price.

750 L for the breakfast table and food. If you want just some parts, they are 60 L per item. Yes, 60 L for a cup of tea.

The autumn jars are sold in sets of two. 75 per set, I forgot what it cost to buy all 4 in a fatpack. I left without buying much, but I bought the cards with birds on. (Edit) I added a closeup of the bird cards. They were a bit special, so I think they were worth 200 L.

Fot the other weekend offers, I have lots of foodstuff and breakfast tables. So no buy.

disorderly collage.jpg

sere_011.jpg

Unfortunately, it's not possible to unlink that grouping of 3 frames :( 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

THS - The Home Store has another fountain on sale this weekend. The Relax Fountain with sparrows is 13 LI and  $75. But, I've unlinked it, removed the urn at the top, a couple of the birds, a branch, one bit of ivy and the butterflies and been able to reduce that to 8 LI. (I managed to keep the water sounds, but lost the bird sounds. As it's Copy/Mod it's easy to experiment.) Other autumnal items are on sale as well. 

ths1.JPG

ths2.JPG

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

This 7 LI sofa is on sale at Black.Sand. For $60 (a bit less if you wear a group tag) you get PG and A sofas in all 3 colors. No texture change options, but you can tint the lighter bits. 

blacksand.JPG

blacksand2.JPG

Bad LODs at LOD2 when I checked. Pillows break apart fairly quickly.  Same with the men's clothing rack although the suitcases are fine. So will depend on your use and your LOD setting. 

This is a public service reminder ....   :SwingingFriends:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

For those of you that don't have similar items in your inventory, there are two new very useful sets out on Superfans.  I have (or at least had at one time :D) both.  This was long ago possibly before I got so LOD2 conscious LOL so not sure about that part.   

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Trompe Loeil Mainstore/214/179/23

image.thumb.png.d3afad2d6108c934c20e98e2efac5150.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

This is new I think at [Since 1975]. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Since1975/113/96/23

Color change and several choices of backsplashes via hud

image.thumb.png.df67b08d00715439164b51e8d2852e8b.png

The structural bits are linked and total 18 LI; the decor inside the fridge is 8 LI and various other bits are very high LI (each turkey is 5 LI, the stuff in the sink is 7 LI, frying pan is 3 LI...) so it would be best to use decor from elsewhere. But... PG is $758 and A is $1250. No bargains to be found here!

kitchen.JPG

kitchen2.JPG

• Like 2
  • Sad 1