The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

These (non-working) wall lamps from Floorplan/Brocante at Collabor88 are $88 per set, $188 for everything shown. Single and double lamps are 1 LI each. (Multiple shade colors, so if you want just one metal color no need to buy the fatpack! Gold, rose-gold, copper, platinum, silver, iron.)

floor.JPG

bro.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The display model is larger than what you actually get, the bought version is a more reasonable 6 Li still has decent LOD

Yes, I looked at that too and for ME the plants broke up in a fairly short distance with the demo that was out. Seeing that and knowing it was oversized took it off my list. MOST parts were fine LOD wise, not sure why the creator didn't pay attention to the plants (this at LOD2 setting).   

Will work for some folks I am sure.  I would rather have another LI point or two and longer LODs. Other folks have different needs and ideas.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Oh, are some Collabor 88 stores going back to prices that's 88L? 🤩

It must be years ago the event had those prices. I believe only Trompe Loeil and another (shoes?) creator stayed with 88L. It has been 188L. 288L, 388L and higher, ending on 88L.

Consignment and Floorplan/Brocante got a sale there. The other stores set prices more expensive that their mainstore prices. It feels like they are more expensive for me.

I am using LOD 4... so people must see if LOD's are good enough for them, like @Chic Aeonsays.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4

image.thumb.png.cd6a395831efab5b92ea489fe3c3e0b4.png

Very happy with the new concrete bench from Nutmeg for TMD weekend (the ONE new event that I find things in - woot).   Low tri count. Two colors of cushions and both A and PG versions in the pack.  The magazines are both huge and very MALE so I added an old FAME magazine on top. But I am going to downsize those now that I see the scale. It is disconcerting.   

Lots of nice animations -- most which don't fit my long arms but that isn't unusual.    

Also a nice Fall décor piece reminiscent of other recent releases. The "beads" or whatever break up fairly quickly at LOD 2.  

• Like 7

My find of the weekend, so far - The Looking Glass' Botanicals Singing Bowls - these are 3 LI **BUT** you can unlink the piece, remove the leaf shape, its shadow and the butterfly, re-link the 3 bowls and their shadow and wind up with a 1 LI piece that still has the random tones/chords (toggle on/off via Touch) that work extremely well in a Sakura (especially when combined with water sounds from a fountain)! Only $75 this weekend. (Some chimes are also on sale, but I find their tones annoyingly repetitive.)

tlg1.jpg

tlg2.jpg

• Like 7

I use a higher LOD than many, so you have to see the items in person to find out if it is working for you. Even with my LOD 4, I noticed the baskets took a moment longer to rez correct. As always, look and see.

My eyes are getting confused when creators mix shadows and no shadows in their items. Even in the same set. But it makes it possible to link off the shadows and you may get an even lower Li, especially more decor is linked. I was surprised that it's no sit animation in the floor pillows. They are decor only. I resized the baskets, rug and table already. Everything rez huge. The carpet is 2 Li now, instead of 3 Li. I think it's still a good size.

I believe some items on display was linked to the small yellow tags. Many items rezzed 1 Li lower, without me needing to resize them first. The two baskets and the table all rezzed as 1 Li each.

The fireplace is a good buy, it is huge, so the tall ceilings in Linden homes is not a problem. Only 3 Li at this size, and the top part and the shadow can be stretched even more. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sky Line/181/90/21

consi collage.jpg

• Like 5

I found these Sanna bookshelves at Myrrine mainstore, walking through the sales, and I think they are just so pretty. If you like witchy stuff these will go perfect. I got the dark one. You get one colour with the books on the floor included for 50L. They are 7li each, the pile of books is 2li. Also walk around the store because they have some individual gacha items at pretty low prices that will go nicely on top of the bookshelf to decorate. I myself got the book with the crystals you can see in the second photo, its 3li and 69L. 

Myrrine Bookshelves.JPG

Myrrine Book.JPG

Edited by Kialaya Shilova
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2022 at 1:24 PM, Kialaya Shilova said:

I found these Sanna bookshelves at Myrrine mainstore, walking through the sales, and I think they are just so pretty. If you like witchy stuff these will go perfect. I got the dark one. You get one colour with the books on the floor included for 50L. They are 7li each, the pile of books is 2li. Also walk around the store because they have some individual gacha items at pretty low prices that will go nicely on top of the bookshelf to decorate. I myself got the book with the crystals you can see in the second photo, its 3li and 69L. 

Myrrine Bookshelves.JPG

Myrrine Book.JPG

This store is amazing :D thank you for sharing your finds!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1