Things I'm kinda glad about

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am glad for my  (second life) Family and  my friends, both  sl and rl.

I am glad for the Trans Community in my local area. 

I am glad that I am loved even when overwelmed with  Self loathing. Things are..really bad  headspace wise. but those that love me. Make  me press on.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

I'm glad because I took a wee little baby step forward in my quest to relocate to the east.  I called a moving company and they are coming Friday to give me an estimate.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo you can't gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Come to the PNW. We have shiftyeyes.gif.25f566c8fafaa84ebc044bf4b44d1306.gif Chippendales.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Haha 1

I found a 2 weeks old kitten outside, she was locked in a big box screaming. And 4 days later i found new family for him and today gave this kitten to new person. But new owner started to invite me to restaurant , tried to know me closer.etc.I said NO many times in every polite way.He is not in my taste and his kind of flirt is scary af. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

For some reason, that song always reminds me of Blondie's "The Tide Is High". 

Very interesting Love.
I'm pretty sure they were both heavily influenced by Reggae. Dyer Maker certainly was.
Blondie is in fact generally credited with the first "rap" song to go viral. (Cant remember the name of it).

3 minutes ago, Moira Timmerman said:

Little nudges from life that remind me I need to keep learning about things, situations, circumstances, about life in general. 

Little nudges are nice. 

I tend to get whacked by 2x4s... I'll gladly take some nudges off your hands. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Gatogateau said:
9 hours ago, Moira Timmerman said:

Little nudges from life that remind me I need to keep learning about things, situations, circumstances, about life in general. 

Little nudges are nice. 

I tend to get whacked by 2x4s... I'll gladly take some nudges off your hands. :)

Pup (85lb) wants up at 3am, so will poke at me with claws and wuf at me, sit on me etc. 

Little nudge or 2x4?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Pup (85lb) wants up at 3am, so will poke at me with claws and wuf at me, sit on me etc. 

Little nudge or 2x4?

softer than a 2X4 but bigger than a nudge. Doesn't fit either category.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dano Seale said:

Thumbs!...We'd all be in serious trouble without them!  👍

Also, I have often said (truthfully) that we are all darned lucky that cats don't have opposable thumbs. If they did we'd all be in a lot of trouble. :)

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Rhonda accepted a promise ring from me today. There's a long road ahead but we're taking it together, one day at a time.

Mending2.thumb.jpg.2bed26c5e35f8c94ae8f6412f8401915.jpg

I'm happy.  I love you two together and have been hoping you'd both find the path towards healing the hurt and mending whatever caused it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Rhonda accepted a promise ring from me today. There's a long road ahead but we're taking it together, one day at a time.

Mending2.thumb.jpg.2bed26c5e35f8c94ae8f6412f8401915.jpg

You just put a HUGE smile on my face.

I'm so happy for you both. You're lovely people and you belong together.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.