Post 1000 Revelation....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bloody hell, I have way more posts than I expected. And I actually consider myself to be not very active on here. Bog knows how much I must have written on the other places, where I talk about my life and feelings in a lot more depth. I need to reassess but lockdown does not help...

• Like 1

I passed 2,000 a while back (never noticed) and aside from a handful of early ones, the majority of these have been in the last 2 years.

Clearly, once I get going, I Never. Shut. Up. 🤣

Edited by Matty Luminos

7 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Uh-oh.

The trick to winning a race is to start running before everyone else.

For a long time there the SL forum was a race I wanted no part of. Something on the order of 10 years or so. 

If I had been posting the whole 16 years... I'd probably have well over 100k posts. lol

1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

If I had been posting the whole 16 years... I'd probably have well over 100k posts. lol

Yup. That's the only reason I have a big post count.  I am not in a race. I have just been here for a long time, and I haven't taken breaks for more than a couple of weeks. That's neither a plus nor a minus.  It just is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yup. That's the only reason I have a big post count.  I am not in a race. I have just been here for a long time, and I haven't taken breaks for more than a couple of weeks. That's neither a plus nor a minus.  It just is.

Yup. And that is why it is such a lame thing to do to attack someone with post count like so many have done and will do.

2 hours ago, Tolya Ugajin said:

1,000?  you're practically a virgin.

1000 since 2012 while working 50-70 hours a week and getting two children ready to unleash on an unsuspecting world. I’m impressed that I was awake enough to type legibly 🙂

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29240fb05b2d00f3f55a

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.