Post 1000 Revelation....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bloody hell, I have way more posts than I expected. And I actually consider myself to be not very active on here. Bog knows how much I must have written on the other places, where I talk about my life and feelings in a lot more depth. I need to reassess but lockdown does not help...

• Like 1

I passed 2,000 a while back (never noticed) and aside from a handful of early ones, the majority of these have been in the last 2 years.

Clearly, once I get going, I Never. Shut. Up. 🤣

Edited by Matty Luminos

7 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Uh-oh.

The trick to winning a race is to start running before everyone else.

For a long time there the SL forum was a race I wanted no part of. Something on the order of 10 years or so. 

If I had been posting the whole 16 years... I'd probably have well over 100k posts. lol

1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

If I had been posting the whole 16 years... I'd probably have well over 100k posts. lol

Yup. That's the only reason I have a big post count.  I am not in a race. I have just been here for a long time, and I haven't taken breaks for more than a couple of weeks. That's neither a plus nor a minus.  It just is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yup. That's the only reason I have a big post count.  I am not in a race. I have just been here for a long time, and I haven't taken breaks for more than a couple of weeks. That's neither a plus nor a minus.  It just is.

Yup. And that is why it is such a lame thing to do to attack someone with post count like so many have done and will do.

17 minutes ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I don't have many here, but I had over 7,000 on SLU. Still pales in comparison with Rolig's count though. Is that the highest here, or is there someone with more?

Rolig leaves all of us in the dust. The second place poster has less than half her count. Piker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tolya Ugajin said:

1,000?  you're practically a virgin.

1000 since 2012 while working 50-70 hours a week and getting two children ready to unleash on an unsuspecting world. I’m impressed that I was awake enough to type legibly 🙂

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29240fb05b2d00f3f55a

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.