Make Us Laugh!

26 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I quote this scene in real life all the time. 😄 Very few people get it. 😑 

We might be aging ourselves. 

Some of that old comedy was so "cringe-inducing", I could barely watch it.  But, it was still classic.

In this case, you weren't supposed to really LIKE the "jerk", but feel sorry for him anyway.  That is a scenario that doesn't make for good comedy for me.  I think it has aged really well. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Some of that old comedy was so "cringe-inducing", I could barely watch it.  But, it was still classic.

Very cringe-inducing watching any of that kind of comedy today. Those movies did not age well, but we all grow and learn. I laughed as a young child, though, before growing up and realizing it is not funny.

• Like 4

I was perusing some music videos this morning and ran across this one.  I truly laughed out loud, and I'm going to save the link and play it super loud this coming Thanksgiving Day.  My daughter and I often comment about wearing our stretchy pants for eating that day.  

The video will not embed - I think it has to do with the settings on youtube when it is uploaded there.  Worth the watch, for the laughs, even though you have to go to the youtube web page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo5ZLdbcZsk&list=PL5FD076661D30B42F&index=6&ab_channel=carrieunderwoodVEVO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

temp laugh.jpg

There you go, a few extra pounds are a plus, not a concern.
So I'll have some extra french fries with my burger tonight, just for safety reasons.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4