What are you listening to?

(rude words here) It may be something of people of a certain age of a certain demographic but this has hit more that Peel. God has now the best DJs. I hope She is happy.
For Annie N  - lets all dance to Joy Division. She would have hated it =^^=

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sirhc DeSantis said:

For Annie N  - lets all dance to Joy Division

I don't think I ever listened to her show, but of course I know the name and person...RIP :|There is a very short clip of younger her, being blown away by PiL, right at the end of this! :)

• Like 2

Nice to have the original drummer back in the house! Mike Portnoy FTW!

Not so much for keyboardist (and Dr since 2020) Kevin Moore. Interesting... psychiatry as a subject has popped up a few times in Dream Theater's extensive catalog of music. KM morphed into a psychiatrist IRL... lol *thumbs up*

7 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

I don't think I ever listened to her show, but of course I know the name and person...RIP :|There is a very short clip of younger her, being blown away by PiL, right at the end of this! :)

For some reason, PIL reminds me of LARD.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

For some reason, PIL reminds me of LARD.

You're right, their vocals are really similar in places...like a mad opera singer yodel :)

I'm now in American punk mood...playing this, lots of places where he sounds like John Lydon..."They're blasting Bon Jovi at me!" :o

• Thanks 1

I love the remake they did of this song from Night at the Roxbury.. I was a big fan of that soundtrack and of La Bouche especially..

Haddaway which did the first version of this first song sounded so much like he was part of La Bouche that I used to think this song was from them.. hehehe

If this  energy of songs  start up, I'm on the dance floor  giving it my all.. It's something that can't be helped.. hehehe

I used to cry to this tribute song that was put together after Melanie Thornton passed away from a plane crash in 2001..

Her voice was so amazing that My body would just start moving  from her voice alone.. So powerful.

Icould just dance to their music all night and never get tired of it..

It's that music that has me stopping what I'm doing, feeling my spirits get lifted and feel the need to dance..

Rather than post a bunch of their videos, I'll just put up a favorite mix..

This is such good energy and so exciting of music..