What are you listening to?

Picked up the CD's for Urban Flavour volumes one and two

urbanflavour.thumb.png.928a546c78a0f08d16208ae07b6aedbb.png

Vol 2 i got on amazon for a whopping 10$

Vol 1 i had to buy from a specialty store, adding a zero

Its mostly due to limitations of availability for the era, Cosmic Flux Musiq didnt actually sell the CD's of the first album at retail, they were for DJ's and radio stations and stuff like that, vol 2 was sold at retail and is much more common on cd

• Like 1

I really love the direction Great Van Fleet is heading.. I have always loved their music from the moment  I heard those first few beats.. hehehe

This one seems very old schoolish , like The Song Remains The Same, inspired and a few others..

It's easy to tell they were brought up with music appreciation early in life.. The internet has already tried to cause a clash with them and Zeppelin..  But we know how the internet is.. All the cherries to pick hehehe

This is another that I like which is easy to tell what band inspired this song as well..  It's so nice to see young actual talent showing up still today..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I really love the direction Great Van Fleet is heading.. I have always loved their music from the moment  I heard those first few beats.. hehehe

This one seems very old schoolish , like The Song Remains The Same, inspired and a few others..

It's easy to tell they were brought up with music appreciation early in life.. The internet has already tried to cause a clash with them and Zeppelin..  But we know how the internet is.. All the cherries to pick hehehe

This is another that I like which is easy to tell what band inspired this song as well..  It's so nice to see young actual talent showing up still today..

I was happy that their singer "came out".  Don't care for the mustache he started rocking though..LOL

• Like 1