Today discovered Mole Mart ! Have you been there yet?

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, been past there many times. When I want to relax, I sometimes drive all the way around central Heterocera on that route. But I never went inside the MoleMart before. Useful road components available there for free.

There's a list of some of the locations where more free landscape items are available, for when you need to match a mole build.

"The locations are:  the railway station in Bay City, with content packages for constructing buildings there; the boat house in Half Hitch, with textures and objects to use around the seas; the Mole Mart, with various "general use" items; and the market in Nautilus, with objects and textures to help decorate and extend your Nautilus home."

There's also a mole outlet in the mall in Mosh where you can get Zindra streetscape items. Any others?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, roseelvira said:

Today I discovered a place Mole Mart ,,, for real !!!!!   imageproxy.php?img=&key=a03a54f708f2dfe5

I believe there is a "Mole Mart" on each continent with the relevant textures used in that continent, though that is the only one that is called "Mole Mart". I forget where most of them are, though one for Nautilus is at the Roman Harbor: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nautilus - Shalim/226/109/25 (Beautiful textures and some Amphoras and other things there.)

I forget where the others are located. Sometimes I make it a little game to find Mole-Surpises, they are all over the grid, whether it's fun things they've build or freebies, etc. Little things, like being able to ride the sharks in Blake Sea and stuff. Or the pirate treasure chest hidden in the secret cave at Windlass, or the Egyptian Tomb under Barbarosa island and stuff.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Oh yeah that's been there for years. I remember that place. Just went over to make sure it was the same one.

They're a lot of little gems like that all over SL. Can be fun to find them.

There are Mole created gems all over indeed, I've spent the past 6 months mapping them.  Almost ready to publish the list of them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Though this  childrens tv show was done in the mid 80s i  never saw it till  the mid 90s on  PBS  public tv  this was one of my fav episodes  and mole and toad omg  enjoy

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.