Second Life Research Study - Participants Requested

BrianZiegler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:57 PM, BrianZiegler said:

First, thank you to everyone who has taken the time to either participate in the survey and/or respond to this thread. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to voice your thoughts and criticisms regarding my research and I am taking everything said into account going forward.

And for those wondering, yes, this is an alt account

i knew it ,,, lolol  so why hide  maybe the people here can really help .  SO part of this may be to see who bites ,  and those of us who even said no are really part of the survey   .. and how we feel about surveys

lololimagesRHQ141AG.jpg.5b89c52f086584656d766e88fe5eff01.jpgimages22N595DX.jpg.898bbfc3d6b23e0d58ae96b15c3f1624.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

Yes that's my long winded way of saying...YES there are policies, YES we do have rules, YES you all probably contributed to the lowering of a bunch of other students' grades, and YES that makes me....unhappy. 

I"m the one who slammed the door in his face so no I haven't contributed to a lower grade.  If anything I did him a favor. ffs

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

I am not *suggesting anything, I am flat out telling you that you're contributing to the lowered grade of other students, because the OP is behaving like a lazy knob that can't follow instruction.

I don't know why you keep saying we all contributed to it. As I see it, the majority here is simply discussing the survey (and that weird animal disection topic that developed from it) and thats totally possible without doing any part of the survey.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

I am not *suggesting anything, I am flat out telling you that you're contributing to the lowered grade of other students, because the OP is behaving like a lazy knob that can't follow instruction.

Some or a lot of us didnt even take him and his poorly made survey serious. Thats why i took the survey for fun, telling him afterwards im not even located in the US.
He can print the results he got and burn them right away.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.