Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

Our family just wanted to wish all the dads in Bellisseria a Happy Father's Day! We hope it was filled with joy, love and fun!

Happy Father's Day.png

Edited by LyricalBookworm
Because I can't seem to get the whole concept of typing right today.
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, Kitty Nakajima said:

hi, I am relatively new to Bellisseria and I would love to know the best meeting places there. Also is there a specific group  for the Bellisseria community?

Looking forward to mingle :)

hi kitty welcome  to the block i do recommend these two groups

secondlife:///app/group/0913c244-8878-95ba-c08c-81fc2214b555/about

Bellisseria Events 

secondlife:///app/group/f7b0c9d9-ab6d-30d1-e37f-52b2bb132074/about

Bellisseria Citizens 

there are many other specialized groups you can find just doing a search on your viewer using the key word bellisseria 

• Like 3

hi, I am relatively new to Bellisseria and I would love to know the best meeting places there. Also is there a specific group  for the Bellisseria community?

6 hours ago, Saphyre Cyberstar said:

hi kitty welcome  to the block i do recommend these two groups

secondlife:///app/group/0913c244-8878-95ba-c08c-81fc2214b555/about

Bellisseria Events 

secondlife:///app/group/f7b0c9d9-ab6d-30d1-e37f-52b2bb132074/about

Bellisseria Citizens 

there are many other specialized groups you can find just doing a search on your viewer using the key word bellisseria 

Thanks you so much Saphyre, I have joined the two groups you suggested :)

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Kitty Nakajima said:

Shapire gave you great starting points, but the best one is missing: Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary, being 100% objective...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the neighborhood! 🙂   Sometimes just wandering will do it, meeting new neighbors and other explorers.  Sometimes just sitting on your property, if someone goes by in a boat, chase after them lol -- I made a new friend last night by snagging a seat on their boat.  I've found people to be friendlier here than other areas.

• Like 5

(Not exactly in Bellisseria, but still related!) Visiting the Animal Sanctuary spot at the SL17B region (not sim!!). Such a magical little place, full of great animals, although nothing like our Hammie; thank you @JessycaJayne for always adding beauty to our community 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SL17B Stunning/215/93/23

sl17banimalsanctuary_Bunnies.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

(Not exactly in Bellisseria, but still related!) Visiting the Animal Sanctuary spot at the SL17B region (not sim). Such a magical little place, full of great animals, although nothing like our Hammie; thank you @JessycaJayne for always adding beauty to our community 

Thanks Elena!! You are always so amazingly supportive. But we must also credit my hammie partner in crime, VariHammie. His little paws have been veeery busy learning the ins and outs of building in sl. And he worked on a very large part of this build. 

And thank you for going to see it. Hammie Hugs!! 🐹🥰

• Like 6

Can I just say how amazing sailing in Belli feels? There is something going on in Belli and I can just hop on my boat and travel there. The waterways are big and comfy and the sim crossing reasonable. I have the cheapest, shappy old boat but I currently travel from my home in Cayo Lejano to Fourze. Taking the longer north route with the first passage at Lake Breeze and second at Donovan.

• Like 8

On 7/1/2020 at 7:57 AM, Elena Core said:

(Not exactly in Bellisseria, but still related!) Visiting the Animal Sanctuary spot at the SL17B region (not sim!!). Such a magical little place, full of great animals, although nothing like our Hammie; thank you @JessycaJayne for always adding beauty to our community 

Looks incredible. Nice capture :) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Something that got me wondering... are there rezz zones for boats in Belli? I think I have seen some for cars, but not for boats. I do have a houseboat, but its a little uncool to constantly keep 30Li open for a potential boat.

• Like 2