Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

I discovered being a deer in Belli is my favorite way to explore the area.

Snapshot_137.png

Wow, nice!  Is that a Jinx deer?  And what a terrific skin!

I've enjoyed being my  pet dog.  He spends most of the time looking like a wild fantasy dog, but he also has a 'good boy' persona.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Wow, nice!  Is that a Jinx deer?  And what a terrific skin!

I've enjoyed being my  pet dog.  He spends most of the time looking like a wild fantasy dog, but he also has a 'good boy' persona.

Its a TWI deer. It is fully customizable. The "skin" is basically what I mixed together with the HUD that came with the avatar + some third party content (the rings you see in the picture).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Elena Core said:

This is what happens when you miss a release, all homes are taken, but you really want one... All you have to do is wait, wait, wait, wait; someone will eventually... leave... 

Desperate situations call for desperate measures, and yes, I am not talking about my night cream, obviously I need a better one

BarkerVulture.jpg

Edit: this is taking longer than expected.... 

BarkerVultureSitting.thumb.jpg.d576fac52ea700ee3c12d2318aace944.jpg

You are so adorable! :)

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Love it @Syo Emerald!! I agree, Belli looks better when you are an animal xD Give a call next time, my sheepe would love to join in an explorring adventure

Will do! Just don't be confused, I gave the deer to my male alt (thats why it also has antlers). But I'm easy to spot as "me".

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I love that car it's so cute! Can you tell me where you got it please?

I have no idea, it just showed up in my inventory!! xD The creator appears as unknown, but the folder says: ~MelonPie~ & AleyMart - Min-e-Mobile, and the vehicle is called: [M] RC Beetle

Let me know if you can find it, we might scare the whole Bellisseria trying to drive together, it would be so much fun xD 

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I have no idea, it just showed up in my inventory!! xD The creator appears as unknown, but the folder says: ~MelonPie~ & AleyMart - Min-e-Mobile, and the vehicle is called: [M] RC Beetle

Let me know if you can find it, we might scare the whole Bellisseria trying to drive together, it would be so much fun xD 

Lol , thanks. I'd love to have things just show up in my inventory and save me spending any lindens😄

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1