LakotaBlue Tuqiri

NO Linden Home?? Please Vent Here!!

17 minutes ago, Frankief said:

I asume all todays house have gone .

I don't know that there are any guarantees. I do remember last week there were two regions released on the one day, though only one region released before and after. Another member told me (sorry I have already forgotten your name) just this morning (since it's after midnight for me) that there hadn't been a release on Wednesday last week or Friday so people had higher expectations that this release, this morning, MAY be bigger. I am just speculating. Don't take it as gospel. For all any of us knew yes it could all be over for today. I don't know. All we can do is wait and see. :) 

48 minutes ago, Frankief said:

I asume all todays house have gone .

I believe they are ll gone.  I'm usually working during the releases - but I'm off today and refreshing my "little heart" out.   Here's a full account of my experience...

Refresh Refresh Refresh x 1000
There she is, Bellissaria
Act quickly, fingers blazing 
Just one more click and...
Nope, no new homes available
Play again on the morrow 

4 minutes ago, babybluemlch said:

ugh :< i'm super frustrated

It is - hang in there!  I'm considering taking a shot of vodka every day I try and fail to get a new home - that way there's a win one way or another :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, BelleBax said:

It is - hang in there!  I'm considering taking a shot of vodka every day I try and fail to get a new home - that way there's a win one way or another :)

LOL I'll join you.

In about half a year we're opening up a Pub called "The Great Depression"! Cheers

• Haha 3

Very disappointed.  I was ready and waiting with my finger on the button and still missed out on a house.  It really must come down to luck.  Oh well, I'm sure my time will come.  I will keep trying.  Congrats to those who got a house :)

56 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I don't know that there are any guarantees. I do remember last week there were two regions released on the one day, though only one region released before and after. Another member told me (sorry I have already forgotten your name) just this morning (since it's after midnight for me) that there hadn't been a release on Wednesday last week or Friday so people had higher expectations that this release, this morning, MAY be bigger. I am just speculating. Don't take it as gospel. For all any of us knew yes it could all be over for today. I don't know. All we can do is wait and see. :) 

Patch answered that question inworld. No more releases today, the ones that come up are abandoned ones.

4 minutes ago, MattNight84 said:

Very disappointed.  I was ready and waiting with my finger on the button and still missed out on a house.  It really must come down to luck.  Oh well, I'm sure my time will come.  I will keep trying.  Congrats to those who got a house :)

I'm not at all certain there was a release of any homes or whats actually happening.  But at 7:29 am slt - assuming the clock on my desk is accurate -  I saw the Bellisseria option on the Customize Your Home page.  That's the only indication I have that a home was available - it may have been a one off abandonment or something.  Who knows.  

3 minutes ago, BelleBax said:

I'm not at all certain there was a release of any homes or whats actually happening.  But at 7:29 am slt - assuming the clock on my desk is accurate -  I saw the Bellisseria option on the Customize Your Home page.  That's the only indication I have that a home was available - it may have been a one off abandonment or something.  Who knows.  

There was a release.  I think it was just one sim/region (I could be wrong on that) but they went super fast (within seconds).  Oh well, all we can do is keep trying :)

Posted (edited)

Crud. I found a word triggered auto refresh for iOS but started it a bit too late. The idea of a lottery is looking better to me with every release. If you are a premium user, sign up to be included. Then each release assigns homes at random. As a web developer, I really am surprised LL went with a process that encourages people to constantly reload their web pages in order to succeed.

Edited by Trinity1776
Grammar
  • Like 2

Of course, to enter the lottery, you should have to already be a premium member and not currently have a Linden home. And there should be separate lotteries for houseboats and trailers and any other kind of specialty home. And I think that abandoned homes (as long as they are the new type) should go into the lottery inventory.

HOW I FEEL AFTER TRYING TO HIT THAT ACCEPT TERMS BUTTON AND GET THE ALL SOLD OUT TRY ANOTHER SELECTIONnone-for-you-94bk14.jpg.78abb7f596b89e81826da4735e819a8a.jpg

• Haha 3

YAY !!!… I finally got a house this weekend … it’s was so great someone that’s on this forum got one with her alt and didn’t want it and knew I was in the crowd that tried and never was successful. So she asked me if I wanted it, I was like sure, so we coordinated our efforts and I was able to snug it as she released it. She’s a great person to have in this community. We need more to step up like she did!!!

So everyone that is still trying to get a new home .. don’t get discouraged, it will happen, maybe not the same way I got mine, but you will get one, just keep your head up!!

• Like 14

6 hours ago, Cinos Field said:

They're actually releasing more homes? I've been checking for weeks and not seen any. How am I meant to know when they're available?

Agh.

LL will release 1 Region each Monday Wednesday and Friday with exceptions for holidays or other unforeseen circumstances arise (no official updates during this trickle type of release) and a large volume release of the camper/tiny home theme will occur as soon as they are ready. There will probably be some more official notice regarding that release as it approaches. 😃

Wth!! Was there a release today or not?  I got up at 2am constantly auto refreshed for nearly 3 hours now and all I’ve seen is 1 houseboat and 2 houses come up! Of course I missed them all arrrrgh I’m so frustrated 😡

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Armani223 said:

Wth!! Was there a release today or not?  I got up at 2am constantly auto refreshed for nearly 3 hours now and all I’ve seen is 1 houseboat and 2 houses come up! Of course I missed them all arrrrgh I’m so frustrated 😡

It appears Raccoon Run released between 7am and 8am SLT today.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I’m on NZ time , but got up especially as it’s a release day and still missed out. which I was refreshing at that time of release and still didn’t see them come up??  I really don’t know what else I can do 😒

Edited by Armani223

Posted (edited)

Jesus all I would like is one lil houseboat! Is that too much to ask for lol 😂 this is ridiculous!

Edited by Armani223
Moderator Edit: Masked Profanity Removed.
  • Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 7:56 AM, harms Lemon said:

wonders what LL will do with old homes once each part is empty once everyone has defected to the new one's will they put a bomb on them and redevelop the land into more new home's  

They don't need to reclaim the old regions to make more new ones.  Given the location of the old homes, they won't be rebuilding over there for new ones.  Part of the goal of the new ones is to have them closer to the other Mainland continents.  The old regions will simply go offline at some point - after either an entire continent of them are empty or at least huge batches of contiguous regions are empty.

3 minutes ago, Armani223 said:

Jesus all I would like is one lil houseboat! Is that too much to ask for lol 😂 this is f@*#ing rediculous!

Truthfully, given the ratio of Houses to Houseboats, even with the current super slim odds, you still have a better chance at getting a House than a Houseboat.  Go take a look at the map.  The only way you'll get a Houseboat is if someone abandons one or if they release a new region that has houseboats on it.  There is far more inland areas than water areas, so there will never be as many Houseboats as Houses.

That is actually no different than when the first set of Linden Homes came out.  There were specific models that went really quick and you had to be satisfied with some other model for a while, until the demand for specific models died down a bit.

• Like 2

Well tbh I’ve tried for a house or a houseboat! I would be happy just to get anything at this stage, I give up!

• Like 1

I would prefer a house but there are some nifty add-one for the houseboats that increase the square footage of “living” space