When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seeing it on the LP.

I would have gone for it, because it seems nicer than the one my alt grabbed about a week ago.

But on the other hand ... I just finished furnishing that one ... and I am not one that enjoys furnishing over and over again. So I guess I'll keep that untill the stilt- homes come up.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I rolled last night and landed this lovely Victorian. It's off the road more than a typical Victorian setup and it has lovely landscaping. There is a water cove on the side with the sounds of lapping water and a little picnic area just off the bank.  I am getting ready to send it back.  I think someone will really like this one.

nice-one.png

• Like 10

I have a Victorian that is .. in my opion.. AMAZING ..  BUT I am giving it up and need to find someone who is truly deserving of this amazing find ..  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bishopshead/35/132/33  it has stairs to heaven lined with pink flowers and view that would make angels sing and a reflexion pool just past the back-line to mellow anyone's mood.  I'll be letting it go tonight when I get home.  If you are interested IM me inworld and I can set a time.  

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

I have a Victorian that is .. in my opion.. AMAZING ..  BUT I am giving it up and need to find someone who is truly deserving of this amazing find ..  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bishopshead/35/132/33  it has stairs to heaven lined with pink flowers and view that would make angels sing and a reflexion pool just past the back-line to mellow anyone's mood.  I'll be letting it go tonight when I get home.  If you are interested IM me inworld and I can set a time.  

Not just your opinion, it is one of the most amazing Victorians I've seen!!!! Hard to resist the temptation of upgrading another alt!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.