When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seeing it on the LP.

I would have gone for it, because it seems nicer than the one my alt grabbed about a week ago.

But on the other hand ... I just finished furnishing that one ... and I am not one that enjoys furnishing over and over again. So I guess I'll keep that untill the stilt- homes come up.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I rolled last night and landed this lovely Victorian. It's off the road more than a typical Victorian setup and it has lovely landscaping. There is a water cove on the side with the sounds of lapping water and a little picnic area just off the bank.  I am getting ready to send it back.  I think someone will really like this one.

nice-one.png

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Just a reminder:  Please stand on Linden land before making slurls to post here.  That way folks don't wind up in someone's house, or get orbed upon login at the slurl.  Thanks.

But we would be missing all the fun of landing inside the staircase!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I have a Victorian that is .. in my opion.. AMAZING ..  BUT I am giving it up and need to find someone who is truly deserving of this amazing find ..  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bishopshead/35/132/33  it has stairs to heaven lined with pink flowers and view that would make angels sing and a reflexion pool just past the back-line to mellow anyone's mood.  I'll be letting it go tonight when I get home.  If you are interested IM me inworld and I can set a time.  

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

I have a Victorian that is .. in my opion.. AMAZING ..  BUT I am giving it up and need to find someone who is truly deserving of this amazing find ..  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bishopshead/35/132/33  it has stairs to heaven lined with pink flowers and view that would make angels sing and a reflexion pool just past the back-line to mellow anyone's mood.  I'll be letting it go tonight when I get home.  If you are interested IM me inworld and I can set a time.  

Not just your opinion, it is one of the most amazing Victorians I've seen!!!! Hard to resist the temptation of upgrading another alt!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.