When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Zona Nova said:

EDIT: 2:20 SLT I met the new owner. I actually lucked up a houseboat in Cheddar Bay 10 minutes later :D So happy right now.

I have a sandy camper to let out if you want to try clicking around for it, congrats on your boat!

• Like 2
14 hours ago, TyrannyElemmiire said:

any cabins?

I've sent you a message in-world with a Landmark to a water facing cabin that I'm going to drop back into the pool today.

If I don't hear back from you by 12PM SL time I'll just let it go. 

• Like 6

Four hours ago I messaged the person who really wanted a water facing log cabin and said I'd be back at 12.

I did get a response saying she wanted it so I logged in at 12 and she's online but not answering my IM's so I sent her a message saying I'd give her another 30 mins in case she is afk but still no reply so I'm putting this back in 5 mins.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Legrasse/80/116/0

WATER FACING LOG CABIN!!

Edited to add she has messaged me telling me to release it!

Edited by AsterLilac
Adding another sentence.
  • Like 8
10 minutes ago, AsterLilac said:

Four hours ago I messaged the person who really wanted a water facing log cabin and said I'd be back at 12.

I did get a response saying she wanted it so I logged in at 12 and she's online but not answering my IM's so I sent her a message saying I'd give her another 30 mins in case she is afk but still no reply so I'm putting this back in 5 mins.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Legrasse/80/116/0

WATER FACING LOG CABIN!!

Edited to add she has messaged me telling me to release it!

Sounds like a classic case of a picky beggar. I would ignore them forever.

• Like 2

Still in maintenance.  I'm not trying for it, but Ness is a cool location.  The water is REALLY open, all the way up to Patch's land at the tip of Sansara.  Always wonder what is going to eventually happen there.

Someday, it would be very cool to have a mainland subcontinent where there was a covenant, but you could buy & manipulate the land as now.  Sort of a place for Bellisserians to 'graduate' to!

ETA: Ness is also in the far north.  Exploring the land up there is very cool, there are a few things there that the Moles have not done elsewhere.  My second most favorite trad parcel in Belli is in the north, still owned by the person who claimed it in the very first Belli releases ... not saying where!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Still in maintenance.  I'm not trying for it, but Ness is a cool location.  The water is REALLY open, all the way up to Patch's land at the tip of Sansara.  Always wonder what is going to eventually happen there.

Someday, it would be very cool to have a mainland subcontinent where there was a covenant, but you could buy & manipulate the land as now.  Sort of a place for Bellisserians to 'graduate' to!

ETA: Ness is also in the far north.  Exploring the land up there is very cool, there are a few things there that the Moles have not done elsewhere.  My second most favorite trad parcel in Belli is in the north, still owned by the person who claimed it in the very first Belli releases ... not saying where!

Where in North Belli?

o.O

LOL

• Haha 1