When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

4 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Same. I love the traditionals the most. After seeying so many vic regions and their lush neighborhoods, the traditional neighborhoods can feel a little flat sometimes. My dream house would be a Trad in a Vic region, even the street tiles excite me :D

Right---there are a lot of trads with just a simple box hedge  and maybe one lonely azalea in front, BUT, it is wide open--a blank slate for your imagination :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Same. I love the traditionals the most. After seeying so many vic regions and their lush neighborhoods, the traditional neighborhoods can feel a little flat sometimes. My dream house would be a Trad in a Vic region, even the street tiles excite me :D

You're not alone on that! I would love to have my Doyle cottage in my cabin spot or in one of the unique trad locations the Moles created during 2019

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Wow, the old gold rush and land grabs have nothing on Bellisseria fans!

Someone once said this thread at release time was like suddenly dropping meat into shark infested waters .... still makes me chuckle

I was going to use a video of the shark bath bomb to illustrate but i will spare all...

• Haha 3
49 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Two available. Landlocked.

I just went inworld to check on my landlocked home. At first I thought, there's a lovely park across the street. I can see the water. Then I realized that the next 2 houses hadn't rezzed and the region was being restarted. lol

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

So surprised to still see this out there it's a great boat

After almost 1.5 year we want the first or the last in that row Chloe. We spoiled now. Great views though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, iBrat said:

After almost 1.5 year we want the first or the last in that row Chloe. We spoiled now. Great views though.

Of course! I need to remember it's 2.0 now - I still call us all hoppers :)

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The Victorians are bringing up error receipts for me - did the Barker release get stuck?

Not that I know. I grabbed two easy, but maybe the constant abandon messed things up.

• Thanks 1
Just now, iBrat said:

Not that I know. I grabbed two easy, but maybe the constant abandon messed things up.

Seems to be unstuck - there must be quite a lot of abandons tonight I've picked up homes I never thought would see on there....

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I think there are issues on Barker.  Lots of houses not rezzed at all.

Patch was in the Citizens group and is aware of the missing homes in Barker. They restarted the region and it didn't fix the problem. They're working on getting those houses to rez.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, iBrat said:

@Fay Starlight is awfully quiet. Wonder if she thought she could take a nappy before release and missed the whole thing.

Page back to Meadowbrook.

No, I saw it go when it went. I got one on an alt and it was "stuck" said Linden Home though I named it Hello and tried to leave it, it would be back on my alt, again. It was all so fast and confusing, I just gave up and left. Finally got out of the house-it was not a keeper. So I got no houses there. I IM'd a Linden, but I am not gonna worry about it. Hopefully they straighten it out for everyone. A friend told me the houses keep poofing. 

I am down to two alts and one I burned chances on this morning trying to transfer a house, so I knew my chances were not good anyway.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Candi Highmist said:

I know this is a long shot but if anyone has intentions of giving up a house boat please let me know. Been trying to get one for the last year :/

Have you any prefs or just any boat? :)