When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I just want to say that I don't know what I would have done during all this COVID stuff without GOH.  I have enjoyed flipping houses, watching the drama but, especially, the people and friends I have met/made.

Come on stilts!

I am not sure I am sold on stilts but will be having a click anyway because of the excitement! Can't wait for those telltale LP signs!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Candi Highmist said:

just a boat

Well it's a Weds and I am a clickin plus I have two boats on a decider so basically I will have at least one option by end of today :)

... it feels like there are 0-2 boats available at the moment so it's difficult to know how to play it but i am aiming for newly released boats today rather than gambling the ones I have ... hopefully you will get one of these but also today is a fine day for abandons, typically Wednesday and Fridays are for me (UK time) busier if you are able to click...

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Well it's a Weds and I am a clickin plus I have two boats on a decider so basically I will have at least one option by end of today :)

... it feels like there are 0-2 boats available at the moment so it's difficult to know how to play it but i am aiming for newly released boats today rather than gambling the ones I have ... hopefully you will get one of these but also today is a fine day for abandons, typically Wednesday and Fridays are for me (UK time) busier if you are able to click...

aaah ok thank you for the heads up. I'll keep on clicking and see if I have any luck tonight

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AsterLilac said:

Lovely corner plot Victorian in Barker going back now.  

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Barker/236/84/0

Just caught this beauty in Canby, very tempted to keep but will let it go @ 12.25AM SLT. 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Canby/80/84/0

got the Candy one  ,its indeed a lovely location  ,but sending it back right now  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.