When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, AsterLilac said:

Four hours ago I messaged the person who really wanted a water facing log cabin and said I'd be back at 12.

I did get a response saying she wanted it so I logged in at 12 and she's online but not answering my IM's so I sent her a message saying I'd give her another 30 mins in case she is afk but still no reply so I'm putting this back in 5 mins.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Legrasse/80/116/0

WATER FACING LOG CABIN!!

Edited to add she has messaged me telling me to release it!

This is usually a massive time wasting exercise on whoever is kind enough to offer something up - never wait about especially if there is no answer - in fact it is better to offer it up in public and let the damn thing out than mess about trying to arrange with specific people. Anyone really interested hot foots it to the parcel or gets back to you pretty quickly. A couple of times I have helped specific people and they were successful I know they still have the parcels now ages on because they were polite and not messing about. Either way the less of a time suck option is to post about it and let everyone click, who has the time to mess on arranging stuff?  IMO !!!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

This is usually a massive time wasting exercise on whoever is kind enough to offer something up - never wait about especially if there is no answer - in fact it is better to offer it up in public and let the damn thing out than mess about trying to arrange with specific people. Anyone really interested hot foots it to the parcel or gets back to you pretty quickly. A couple of times I have helped specific people and they were successful I know they still have the parcels now ages on because they were polite and not messing about. Either way the less of a time suck option is to post about it and let everyone click, who has the time to mess on arranging stuff?  IMO !!!!

You're most probably right.  I am more than happy with what I have so I thought I'd try to help someone else get their wish.  I'd been lurking reading the forum and saw said person continually asking for a waterfront cabin so when I got one I thought she'd jump at it. 

Lesson learned!!!!

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, AsterLilac said:

You're most probably right.  I am more than happy with what I have so I thought I'd try to help someone else get their wish.  I'd been lurking reading the forum and saw said person continually asking for a waterfront cabin so when I got one I thought she'd jump at it. 

Lesson learned!!!!

nothing wrong with doing someone a favour when you have time for it  ,,i do it sometimes if i know someone wanting it badly  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AsterLilac said:

Lesson learned!!!!

Like Atina says above - it's nice to try it if the person shows an interest and it will make a day for them - I guess the giveaway is if they are online and not responding : )

Also some people are just messing about on here and not actually looking for homes - after a while you can spot them

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Like Atina says above - it's nice to try it if the person shows an interest and it will make a day for them - I guess the giveaway is if they are online and not responding : )

Also some people are just messing about on here and not actually looking for homes - after a while you can spot them

or keep asking for homes while its so easy to search for yourself  

• Like 6

10 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Hey all, We're getting ready to clear out the Victorian house and release it. If anyone didn't get a chance to stop by and take a look at the haunted house we set up for filming. Now is your chance or miss it.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ingram/35/25/31

clearing it out in 15 minutes.

I waited for that to come out of maintenance intently for one hour, and to a lessor degree a little over 2 hours and I finally gave up and went to bed---

Edited by Fay Starlight

I am probably gonna be tossing some really nice waterside vickies soon---I had an epiphany...

Its all about the flowers and light to me, (which I already knew) and I love steps, but the water is very secondary to me.

I have  a boat and a cabin and trad on water---I got plenty of water. I think my new thing will be the fronts--hey, water too that's great, if no water, oh well.

This is one of the most amazing Vickies I have ever seen (to me)

I might just start to catch these awesome front vickies, decorate the garden, enjoy it a few days then let it go...

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

I am probably gonna be tossing some really nice waterside vickies soon---I had an epiphany...

Its all about the flowers and light to me, (which I already knew) and I love steps, but the water is very secondary to me.

I have  a boat and a cabin and trad on water---I got plenty of water. I think my new thing will be the fronts--hey, water too that's great, if no water, oh well.

This is one of the most amazing Vickies I have ever seen (to me)

I might just start to catch these awesome front vickies, decorate the garden, enjoy it a few days then let it go...

I have exactly this with Vics only... As with all themes I went for waterview, but I just never felt happy or right in a Vic, didn't even deco them. Now I know it about other things for me in the vic. Can't really explain it. Half on hills, with them rocks infront and back, as many flowers as possible in my colors, steps etc etc

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, iBrat said:

I have exactly this with Vics only... As with all themes I went for waterview, but I just never felt happy or right in a Vic, didn't even deco them. Now I know it about other things for me in the vic. Can't really explain it. Half on hills, with them rocks infront and back, as many flowers as possible in my colors, steps etc etc

Totally with you! I wanted to add that I sincerely love the traditionals the most! They are all on unique sims,  and they can be any theme: from shabby chic to ultra modern and all in between.

They are also much less laggy for me in genral.

I cannot wait for the new floorplans! :)

The vickies---I LOVE the flowers, the willows, the little parks, the sounds--the fireflies.

The actual Victorian mansion houses are not my fav though, the floorplans are hard for me to get as excited for.

When I catch a one, I do the garden up and use about half--150 prims, then do a "spartan" interior.

I never go inside anyway---just stand on the parcel and enjoy the light, the flowers, and sounds.

Enjoy the colors and the vibe--of course an ocean or river is another level of wonderful, but sometimes it is water but you have a bad front or light direction, so that kinda makes me feel like the chase continues~~~ :)

• Like 5

Same. I love the traditionals the most. After seeying so many vic regions and their lush neighborhoods, the traditional neighborhoods can feel a little flat sometimes. My dream house would be a Trad in a Vic region, even the street tiles excite me :D

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.