When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TarraMcBain said:

I have a Victorian that is .. in my opion.. AMAZING ..  BUT I am giving it up and need to find someone who is truly deserving of this amazing find ..  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bishopshead/35/132/33  it has stairs to heaven lined with pink flowers and view that would make angels sing and a reflexion pool just past the back-line to mellow anyone's mood.  I'll be letting it go tonight when I get home.  If you are interested IM me inworld and I can set a time.  

Can I have it? hahahahahhahhhahahahahaha

edit: Tarra is gonna kill me, hahhahah

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, TarraMcBain said:

I have a Victorian that is .. in my opion.. AMAZING ..  BUT I am giving it up and need to find someone who is truly deserving of this amazing find ..  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bishopshead/35/132/33  it has stairs to heaven lined with pink flowers and view that would make angels sing and a reflexion pool just past the back-line to mellow anyone's mood.  I'll be letting it go tonight when I get home.  If you are interested IM me inworld and I can set a time.  

gimmegimmer.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, TyrannyElemmiire said:

any new regions got released todayy

Hi Tyranny, No regions have been released today, but maybe you can keep track of this thread; some amazing plots have been announced here, and now that the weekend is coming, there might even more choices

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

You used to be my neighbor in Bilgewater!

Atm I am just catch and releasing but nice place you have there though great views across the sea! 

• Like 2

I know this is my first post and all (I'm a lurker) but I swear you guys always release homes as soon as I'm asleep lol. Anyways, I'm been trying to snag a camper or a traditional on a beach/sandy lot for weeks T_T. Just a beach/sandy lot. It doesn't even need to be a houseboat. I'm feeling lucky today though.... I have a traditional home in this quiet sim called Extraordinary. I'm releasing it at 2PM SLT. Its just not for me.

Extraordinary-Traditional-001.jpg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Extraordinary/191/191/56

EDIT: 2:20 SLT I met the new owner. I actually lucked up a houseboat in Cheddar Bay 10 minutes later :D So happy right now.

Edited by Zona Nova
update
  • Like 5