When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Weird things are happening on the land page for my alts today.  An alt got a victorian, went there and released it, when refreshing the land page, it shows she now has a Meadowbrook.  Never got to the first page to click through for it.  It happened twice on two different alts. 

I also had a house I released and it showed Linden maintenance when I left. Then the land page showed I still owned it. So I could not refresh... Live chat fixed it in minute though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Weird things are happening on the land page for my alts today.  An alt got a victorian, went there and released it, when refreshing the land page, it shows she now has a Meadowbrook.  Never got to the first page to click through for it.  It happened twice on two different alts. 

Happened to me too

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Good catch!  Those outer regions on the squishy pickle sometimes have very few homes on them, and SOMEDAY LogLand will be expanded to its north. 

There are still a LOT of folks fishing for houseboats, and it may help them if we post before releasing one, rather than when we get one!

I totally AGREE so I will do BOTH! :)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Just got a vic in Montrose Station - is that a new one? 

Yes, it's a new one

GREAT! It's been twelve days since they realeased anything as far as I can trust my records.

Only left named and unreleased region now

Barker
Overbight
Rousseau Park
Wrentham Heights
Dollop

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, DeidreDevons said:

Just caught my old vic in Greyfriar near the frog pond, and such a cute area with  a small water body. Will release at 6:30 SLT and continue the game!

still in maintenance i see   

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.