When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ugg I saw the perfect house on the hill with beautiful stone landscaping but it was so laggy that I couldnt move.  Now i'm here at Diamontown but i would love something like yours Nika, so beautiful, I guess I will keep looking. 

Edited by SiaTina
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Campers at Spiderwood and Whackamole. Traditionals at Cobbs Market and Twilling. Victorian at Epsom Quarry .....

Thank you for the heads up on Spiderwood!  That camper is:

- Near a friend's camper in Soggy Shores

- Adjacent to a changeover/road with trads

- Adjacent to a series of connected parks at the edges of Spiderwood and Ebbe Tide

What's on the other side of the parks, immediately adjacent to them?  My main's HB and the next-door-neighbor friend who happened to snag an adjacent HB.  So snagging THIS parcel with my alt was a no-brainer and a piece of cake at 3 AM SLT.  Glad I checked the forums.  Thanks, Aunt Chloe!  (My alt is rp'ed as being the same age as my main account, which just turned 14 recently, so she tends to call friendly adults aunt and uncle even if not related.)

As to what's left, well, I don't have a way to check now that I snagged Spiderwood, so there may still be another camper in Whackamole.  I didn't see any trads or vics.  Did see a cabin, probable what I gave up in Weaver's Somethingandother (already forgot the region name, hee hee!)

Still don't know what I'll do with the 512 m2 I just got back from switching from cabin to camper.

Thanks again!  🙂

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

It was an abandon this morning during my "happy hour"!!!

Our morning time is the best one for house hunting and transfers!! I am still waiting for LL to start releasing regions between our 8 and 9s, it is the most convenient hour... they will realize eventually... 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

With the good old Autorefresh I managed to grab a housebout on the Squishy Pickle - there ARE still housebouts available! :)

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bowspirit/108/204/0

am likely keeping this for a while.

There are! I picked up a Widow Point one as well as the Grunion Beach - seen a few pass me by too ...

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

With the good old Autorefresh I managed to grab a housebout on the Squishy Pickle - there ARE still housebouts available! :)

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bowspirit/108/204/0

am likely keeping this for a while.

Good catch!  Those outer regions on the squishy pickle sometimes have very few homes on them, and SOMEDAY LogLand will be expanded to its north. 

There are still a LOT of folks fishing for houseboats, and it may help them if we post before releasing one, rather than when we get one!

• Like 2

Weird things are happening on the land page for my alts today.  An alt got a victorian, went there and released it, when refreshing the land page, it shows she now has a Meadowbrook.  Never got to the first page to click through for it.  It happened twice on two different alts. 

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
happened again for second alt
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Weird things are happening on the land page for my alts today.  An alt got a victorian, went there and released it, when refreshing the land page, it shows she now has a Meadowbrook.  Never got to the first page to click through for it.  It happened twice on two different alts. 

That is strange...... I just released a Vic and the land page is normal for me...... 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.