Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I've decided that I'm looking for the wrong type of log home.

I really would like to find one that seems like it is in deep woods, as opposed to in a rural residential development.  Fewer houses, more woods.  Have any of you managed to score something like that?  There are still clone regions of just about every type available, and if I knew what region a house like that was in, I could concentrate on those.

Or maybe one perched kind of alone, looking out over a forested landscape.  If any of you've noticed homes that really seem like they're a log house in a forested/mountainous setting, I'd love to know the region.

I'd landed several that were way at the top of hillsides, overlooking everything below that really had grand sweeping views. One I was going to keep because it looked like a painting, river winding below me, a house with horses in the yard, so bucolic. Then one day I rezzed in and the house w/the horses had moved on and the new person had put up cheap sculpted landscaping and what not and UGH. So I abandoned it. That's the one problem with being up high. But other than that, it was pretty idyliic. 

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Leora Jacobus

    1486

  • Chloe Dolores

    1187

  • Sylvia Tamalyn

    1074

  • Fay Starlight

    869

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'd landed several that were way at the top of hillsides, overlooking everything below that really had grand sweeping views.

Do you remember what region, Elora?

45 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I gave one similar to that back yesterday. It was on the region edge of Quaker Meeting, the most secluded log home I've seen yet. It didn't have a ton of trees around it, but I could have put those on the parcel if I wanted. The only question would be whether it would stay that secluded once the regions behind it are developed, but on at least 3 sides, it was tucked away nicely between a rocky hill, a pond, and a dead end dirt road with another pond (with a ton of fireflies!) on the other side of that. 

Ah, I think I found it!  Yes, that one's nice.  It is a little unique in that on one undeveloped side, I don't think there's 32 meters before the hill there.  It could end up having quite a bit of protected land around.

[Btw, it currently belongs to the estate landscaper for a private estate that I seem to remember you praising in the past]

11 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

They started to add cabins to the SSP regions there is a bunch behind Yancey

Only on the regions bordering VictoriBelle, I believe.  I noticed this interesting juncture in SSPE1464.  Log home (orange) and Vic catty-corner from each other!

SSPE164.JPG.fa4ec291cff898ca9b64aedd01d49992.JPG

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

[Btw, it currently belongs to the estate landscaper for a private estate that I seem to remember you praising in the past]

I don't recognize her name. Wonder if the neighbors are puzzled over us popping in and out to gawk? lol

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Falconer appears to be a release - just got one of the lakeside plots, one on the other side of me also just snagged and the other lakeside neighbor is still reading Linden Home.  (I will be returning this one, but will wait a while and announce here.)

falconer.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

All the lakeside ones are now claimed, but I will release mine as I have a west-facing lakeside elsewhere. With so many houses in the system it's not likely that knowing the exact time I abandon it will help, but I will do the final 'click' at precisely 10:54 SLtime. Good luck to anyone interested! (Gone in 5 seconds)

Edited by Frigga Freidman
Link to post
Share on other sites

630201800_handover2.thumb.png.011775f9c7ad942bdaf1921f3c78d78f.png

Which one to choose - above?  has water on 2 sides and a hill on one side, provides more privacy

Or

Below Bordered by water on two sides and there is a sweet little picnic site on that part that juts out, plus bridge view

image.png.e149da4181e788a2f56e16e128c266f1.png
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

 

 

630201800_handover2.thumb.png.011775f9c7ad942bdaf1921f3c78d78f.png

Which one to choose - above?  has water on 2 sides and a hill on one side, provides more privacy

Or

 

Below Bordered by water on two sides and there is a sweet little picnic site on that part that juts out, plus bridge view

 

 

image.png.e149da4181e788a2f56e16e128c266f1.png

 

That bottom one is considered highly desirable, if the number of avs hovering around it before you caught it today is any indication. ;) 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

 

That bottom one is considered highly desirable, if the number of avs hovering around it before you caught it today is any indication. ;) 

I'm leaning towards the one with the hill, butthey are both pretty sweet, I think I will go back and count fireflies after work, before I decide....

If any of the hoverers are here, let me know and I will tell you when I am ready to release it

Edited by kali Wylder
more stuff to say
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

 

I'm leaning towards the one with the hill, butthey are both pretty sweet, I think I will go back and count fireflies after work, before I decide....

If any of the hoverers are here, let me know and I will tell you when I am ready to release it

They left when you got it, though at least some are forum dwellers so may return after seeing your post! I got one farther down the river and was watching the show while eating snacks. lol

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

 

I'm leaning towards the one with the hill, butthey are both pretty sweet, I think I will go back and count fireflies after work, before I decide....

If any of the hoverers are here, let me know and I will tell you when I am ready to release it

I'd be interested what is the LM?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kali Wylder said:

It LOOKS like a clone of Mollymauk, Vineyards and Honeyyard---if I am right about which clone, and it is the spot with the picnic table go for that, the other is super cute too though, and YES there are fireflies in that puddle I have had that lot on a clone before!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

It LOOKS like a clone of Mollymauk, Vineyards and Honeyyard---if I am right about which clone, and it is the spot with the picnic table go for that, the other is super cute too though, and YES there are fireflies in that puddle I have had that lot on a clone before!

Yeah, Handover is a clone of Mollymauk, Vineyard Hill, Honeyyard, Widogast, Alltogether Now, Vengerberg... did I miss any? lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

I have the one just across from the little hill one, and I have to say I like that location. No roads, just hills and water. :)  (I just cammed over and verified you do indeed have fireflies in that little pond!)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I have the one just across from the little hill one, and I have to say I like that location. No roads, just hills and water. :)  (I just cammed over and verified you do indeed have fireflies in that little pond!)

yes, it's a tough decision, I'm going to have to sleep on it

Edited by kali Wylder
typos drive me crazy
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...