When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

so darn frustrating!  just keep getting discards, mostly ones I discarded myself!

This is why I stay put for now. I hear about people who get fantastic abandons, then I play GoH 2 weeks and get nothing that I want to keep. It makes me vexed, and it is best to stop them. When it is not fun anymore.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Darling Clementine is open...I hesitate to post this!!

I want some in there!!!

I went through 2 alts and I could not get in there at all!  I kept getting sent to other abandons and there are still available house in Darling Clementine! 

• Sad 4

20 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

This is why I stay put for now. I hear about people who get fantastic abandons, then I play GoH 2 weeks and get nothing that I want to keep. It makes me vexed, and it is best to stop them. When it is not fun anymore.

Same. I decided last night that this current situation with catching every night the same houses over and over while new releases are going on for everyone else is just too annoying. I have plenty of other things to do with my time that are a lot more fun. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

It reminds me of a gambling addiction.  "Ok, I'll pay $10 buck for another alt to go premium for a month, I just know I'll get a good one next try." I could have paid for a name change already if I didn't keep playing GoH. Not that I really want one....

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Same. I decided last night that this current situation with catching every night the same houses over and over while new releases are going on for everyone else is just too annoying. I have plenty of other things to do with my time that are a lot more fun. 

one of my alts, i have 3 hoppers since some time after they felt less settled than i thought,.. so after nearly two weeks x15 tries a day, depressing, got a nice location
sort of sandy form of the peninsula i have at Tawakoni.. and i dislike sand... so that i say i'm glad is very dangerous :)

but seriously so anoying to get the same parcels so often.. was already thinking to move to the mainland again.

578f623b204259f33005d0d578d8985e.jpg

• Like 7

I found a pretty super house on day 3 or so with my alt, has a lake and park view. And today i thought it was silly to have two cabins so I put my "spare" one out again and refreshed a few times and got myself a very nice houseboat, sunset and only neighbor on one side. So now I have my cozy forest cabin and a summer "house" by the sea. No more GoH on me ❤️ 

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, Quiet Mirabella said:

No more GoH on me ❤️ 

... not even when the pink SSP regions make their appearance on the grid?? 

(see SSP thread if you're asking yourself "pink SSP regions?" right now).

C'mon! 

You know the GOH is more fun than actually owning the homes!

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Good idea, this has been happening to me too.  Think I will take a break over the next few days.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I am burned out with this myself and took a couple day break until someone AR'd me and I got a warning email that made me log in quickly. I encroached a dock off my parcel onto Linden water so I could take a picture of myself on it and then got called away to RL and totally forgot about it. My first AR ever in 13 years.  Before this happened, while boating around the various homes, I've seen many docks encroaching but it would never occur to me to AR them. Am I bad Bellisserian citizen for not reporting these?

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Cricket Portland said:

I am burned out with this myself and took a couple day break until someone AR'd me and I got a warning email that made me log in quickly. I encroached a dock off my parcel onto Linden water so I could take a picture of myself on it and then got called away to RL and totally forgot about it. My first AR ever in 13 years.  Before this happened, while boating around the various homes, I've seen many docks encroaching but it would never occur to me to AR them. Am I bad Bellisserian citizen for not reporting these?

Wow, I hope it wasn't the little dock next door to me! I thought it looked nice! *runs to look*

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to have docks jutting out in to the water. That was an issue when the trads were the only thing around, and they were AR'd quite often then.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Wow, I hope it wasn't the little dock next door to me! I thought it looked nice! *runs to look*

LOL, yep that was it.  It was returned but I took it back out to try the picture again with it as close to the border as possible and RL grabbed me again.  I think I give up on that picture now. Ha.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.