When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is still one property left on Boom Tender, and to my mind one of the best there, right across the street from the rez zone.  I squandered one try on it, not going to try again.

What is special about Boom Tender?

It is possibly the ONLY region currently built out that has water from the large, central lake in it.  It also has a rez zone, tho, oddly, not on the large lake water, but on the quite small lake on the region's interior!  But no matter - you can rez a boat on the rez zone, and jump it to the (nice and deep) little inlet of the BIG lake.  So, in that region, you get direct access to the large lake without having to reserve prims for your boat on your own land.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As of:  10 April 2020 @ 10:31am SLT/PDT

Home Type Available
Campers 113
Houseboats 1
Log Homes 3158
Traditional 1
Victorian 3

I wonder if this the same houseboat that's been available since Patch started the thread (only once was there zero houseboats I think), and where is this houseboat that no-one wants lol!

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Why do people name their new home "Linden Home"?  When your looking on the map and checking on areas that have not been or resently released and you see "Linden Home" you think it is available and you hurry to try and get it .... finding out after you use up all your trys and go check it out you then find out it has been taken days ago ,, hangs my head what a waste of tries. Thank you for letting me vent!   

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Why do people name their new home "Linden Home"?  When your looking on the map and checking on areas that have not been or resently released and you see "Linden Home" you think it is available and you hurry to try and get it .... finding out after you use up all your trys and go check it out you then find out it has been taken days ago ,, hangs my head what a waste of tries. Thank you for letting me vent!   

I thought a Vic I had released was stuck in maintenance for several days. I went to check it out and realized that it was named “Linden Home”.  Sometimes people like to mess with our heads, or they’re not very creative in naming their homes. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Sometimes it is a glitch.  I had it happen to me,  had a name picked out and got the house and didn't think anything of it till someone pointed out it still said Linden Home.  It was very odd.  If someone hadn't have said something I could have gone for days without even noticing, maybe even weeks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Sometimes it is a glitch.  I had it happen to me,  had a name picked out and got the house and didn't think anything of it till someone pointed out it still said Linden Home.  It was very odd.  If someone hadn't have said something I could have gone for days without even noticing, maybe even weeks.

I had one of mine just be blank---nothing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

As long as we’re mentioning glitches, my alt was in time out yesterday. When I logged back in to check her time out status, I saw that she had acquired a camper. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

As long as we’re mentioning glitches, my alt was in time out yesterday. When I logged back in to check her time out status, I saw that she had acquired a camper. 

Did she at least get a nice location?  🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, kali Wylder said:

I hovered for days and days on Boom Tender hoping to hit it when it released and now it's all grabbed up while I was busy working :(

There are 2 pairs of parcels on Boom that have the same, unique names.  So might be 2 abandons coming at some point.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

what setting do you use to see fireflies?

You have to have a Day Cycle active (can use default one) to see SL night at the right time of day.  And they are particles, so you need to have them on. You can see them when you DON'T have a Day Cycle active, but lol you won't know when to look.  Unless you check this table!

Phase      PST    PDT    GMT
Sunset     2:30 AM 3:30 AM 10:30
Midnight  3:00 AM 4:00 AM 11:00
Sunrise    3:30 AM 4:30 AM 11:30
Sunset     6:30 AM 7:30 AM 14:30
Midnight  7:00 AM 8:00 AM 15:00
Sunrise    7:30 AM 8:30 AM 15:30
Sunset    10:30 AM 11:30 AM 18:30
Midnight 11:00 AM 12:00 PM 19:00
Sunrise   11:30 AM 12:30 PM 19:30
Sunset     2:30 PM 3:30 PM 22:30
Midnight  3:00 PM 4:00 PM 23:00
Sunrise    3:30 PM 4:30 PM 23:30
Sunset     6:30 PM 7:30 PM 2:30
Midnight   7:00 PM 8:00 PM 3:00
Sunrise    7:30 PM 8:30 PM 3:30
Sunset    10:30 PM 11:30 PM 6:30
Midnight 11:00 PM 12:00 AM 7:00
Sunrise    11:30 PM 12:30 AM 7:30

This table is really ancient, I hope it's still right lol.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Loretta String said:

I will be releasing a parcel in Boom Tender at 1 pm SLT

it has a nice location on a small lake

You can inspect the house here  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Boom Tender/174/154/57

aaaannnd this is how I discovered that my alt is out of tries. Dang, why can't they indicate that when we go to or refresh the land page, instead of when we try to claim?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

aaaannnd this is how I discovered that my alt is out of tries. Dang, why can't they indicate that when we go to or refresh the land page, instead of when we try to claim?

IKR? I hate getting the NO HOME FOR U message at the end! Save me some clicks and tell me up front! lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.