When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Darron Turner said:

You are my neighbor across the water! I am in Traderest. In the blue Overlook directly in back of you on the other side of that peninsula. I was wondering who would finally get that plot once it was released! Glad to see it went to someone else active on the forums! Enjoy it, this area is one of my favorites! We have a dream location, right by that Rez Zone in Crimpstile. I use it to Rez my horse and enjoy the scenery. 

898d351f5545da075e9fac55975b6f4a.png

Gorgeous spot too! 

I'm slowly transitioning pieces from other houses to this one 🙂

Thank you for letting me know about the rez area. That could come in handy at some point.

• Like 1

So my alt couldn’t find a camper in a good spot plus I kept getting the same ones so I’m back to a log cabin in Doggone. Looks over the river so I’m happy with it. Nothing out the back yet so will be interesting to see what happens there. Thanks everyone for keeping us updated. 

• Like 3

I already have 4 cabins I have kept as my contenders, still rolling , but mostly for fun. There is a clone type of region that they seem to have never released yet I want to try for that... and I wanted to try for a handful others. 

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Faydra Foden said:

I already have 4 cabins I have kept as my contenders, still rolling , but mostly for fun. There is a clone type of region that they seem to have never released yet I want to try for that... and I wanted to try for a handful others. 

We are just hoping for a place on the river that doesn't have the road in front of it and isn't a pond. I stopped looking because I found a unique cabin that faces the mountain with no road around it.  My husband is still looking for our river dream.  Meanwhile I built a little mini river on the other parcel. 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Faydra Foden said:

there were two houses on the sims edge I burned through no less than 10 rolls for, got literally every house in there BUT those two, *facepalm*

My alt has one of them, and I'll be abandoning it at 6:05pm SLT. (I already have a seafront Vic, so want a log house with more greenery in front as well as water). CHUCKLE POND, faces west over the water (note that it's a hard edge, but likely to be water rather than land when finished). 

chucklepond_001.png

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

We are just hoping for a place on the river that doesn't have the road in front of it and isn't a pond. I stopped looking because I found a unique cabin that faces the mountain with no road around it.  My husband is still looking for our river dream.  Meanwhile I built a little mini river on the other parcel. 🙂

that sounds awesome!!

• Like 2

I'm about to release a river front (front of house) in Thunderation. It's a really lovely lot and neighborhood. I just don't need it as I've gotten 2 perfect places in the past 24 hours and still have my 1st one which has rather grand river views from the back. 

I know it's probably impossible to land this one being there are so many log homes available but, I'll be hitting abandon at 7:30pm slt if anyone wants to give it a go.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thunderation/238/207/51

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TarraMcBain said:

Good morning!  There does not seem to of been a lot of releases overnight since Shermans Forest or does anyone have a update? 

Update ..... It appears to be Cartwright that released this morning and there are still a few unclaimed spots ( linden homes showing 2004 year) 

• Like 2

Hahaha just clicked on a houseboat by mistake on my main but it's a really nice spot in Lapiz, west facing at front of boat (my highest criteria), open water access, cute little beach area in front of it and end of the line of the pier. Keeping. Will toss my other one which is darn nice also but I like this a tad better 👍 Going to give the Wallower a try this time around - haven't played with that one yet. 

• Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.