When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am about to abandon my Houseboat in Cantrip Coast in a few minutes.....I love the location.....but am getting antsy......I think I need a new kind of home to decorate...so I will be trying for a Victorian......I will probably be waiting quite a while......but I am finding that I don't log on very often right now - and a new kind of house will re-new my interest.....will abandon at 3:15....SL time.

Update:  I abandoned....then I refreshed the Land page - twice - & a Victorian popped up - in Lockwood.....wow, I am amazed......

I don't know this area...will look around to be sure this is where I want to be.......

Edited by RacyAcey
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

I am about to abandon my Houseboat in Cantrip Coast in a few minutes.....I love the location.....but am getting antsy......I think I need a new kind of home to decorate...so I will be trying for a Victorian......I will probably be waiting quite a while......but I am finding that I don't log on very often right now - and a new kind of house will re-new my interest.....will abandon at 3:15....SL time.

Did the boat get picked up already?  Saw houses & vic, but no boat

As much as I absolutely ADORE this property, and as thankful as I am to have caught it after @karynmaria posted about releasing it the other night, I have to let it go. It's time to get real with myself about the number of premium accounts I can truly afford to maintain...….which is ONE. So, I will be releasing this incredible traditional on a sandy beach plot at 3:30SLT...and ending my participation in the Game of Homes. I am blessed with an amazing waterfront Vic and an incredible mainland plot that I can afford with my premium stipend. Wishing you all the best in the pursuit of your dream Linden Home. :) 

Snapshot_183.png

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, Ama Dinova said:

As much as I absolutely ADORE this property, and as thankful as I am to have caught it after @karynmaria posted about releasing it the other night, I have to let it go. It's time to get real with myself about the number of premium accounts I can truly afford to maintain...….which is ONE. So, I will be releasing this incredible traditional on a sandy beach plot at 3:30SLT...and ending my participation in the Game of Homes. I am blessed with an amazing waterfront Vic and an incredible mainland plot that I can afford with my premium stipend. Wishing you all the best in the pursuit of your dream Linden Home. :) 

Snapshot_183.png

My alt accidentally grabbed this and then let go! It is a remarkable parcel and should be someone's forever home :)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Selina Heart said:

My alt accidentally grabbed this and then let go! It is a remarkable parcel and should be someone's forever home :)

Gah really would have loved this one. Ghosty came downstairs and started talking to me as I was going to try for it and got me distracted 😞

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

This is the Stross location - I could not quite believe it - perhaps this is what happens when we just random click even on builds that are not our favourites...this parcel is one of my favourite ever I think! Thanks to whomever :) !!

Snapshot_016.png

That's the parcel I released last night :)  I'm so glad you got it and love it!  It is so peaceful there, I've loved it as well for quite awhile.  But, I'm more of a sandy-shores person, and I always struggled with the brick fencing surrounding it.  I think if not for the brick fence, I wouldn't have let it go.  I did have a lot of fun using Nika's tp script in my boats from the yard to river.  It has wonderful waterways :)  Enjoy ❤️

Edited by Cimri Weston
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Did the boat get picked up already?  Saw houses & vic, but no boat

Nika - I did not wait around to see if someone got it....I refreshed right away - only 2x - but I did not see a boat available......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Gah really would have loved this one. Ghosty came downstairs and started talking to me as I was going to try for it and got me distracted 😞

men!....................always in your hair at the wrong time! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Aurora Chantilly said:

I almost had a new Bell home but by the time I got my premium account back it was gone! 😭  Anyone else about to abandon? 

also check out this thread here for tips on using auto refresh to get a home too.  People release homes at all times of the day and night and they don't always post here.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RacyAcey said:

Nika - I did not wait around to see if someone got it....I refreshed right away - only 2x - but I did not see a boat available......

Hey Racy!  Was yours the third one up from the southern end of the row? 

If so, I got it about an hour ago, thanks much, plan to keep it !!!!

Once I abandon my alt's the landscaper's boat, she will hop madly until she gets content packs from every type of home!  Including the cabins! WHEEE!

Edited by Nika Talaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.