When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 3/6/2020 at 9:41 AM, Malayaa said:

Releasing a very interesting Victorian at Mountebank, if you derender a few hedges you can watch the trains plunge into Shonash Ravine from your back porch!  And catch a glimpse of the river below.    I took my train over the edge last night and drowned in the river sorry to say...however my alt ghost lives on! 

Also the way the parcels are laid out, there are no houses close by and a lot of greenery and rocks around.  A great spot for a train nut or a Back to the Future fan.  I will release it at 6:50 am  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountebank/204/87/46

I did exactly that. Wish I had thought to take a photo! 😄

6 hours ago, Cimri Weston said:

That's the parcel I released last night :)  I'm so glad you got it and love it!  It is so peaceful there, I've loved it as well for quite awhile.  But, I'm more of a sandy-shores person, and I always struggled with the brick fencing surrounding it.  I think if not for the brick fence, I wouldn't have let it go.  I did have a lot of fun using Nika's tp script in my boats from the yard to river.  It has wonderful waterways :)  Enjoy ❤️

It is so fabulous I've never seen any parcel quite like it before and gives me even more to chew on in deciding where to stick! thank you enjoy your new home!!! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It is just now 8:21 AM SLT. A bit early. 

It is 11:30 where Patch & Whitney are.  It's also Monday morning, tho :)  It has always seemed to me that unless Whitney releases something quite early on Monday, some sort of status meeting swallows the team for a while.  Just speculation, of course.

Perhaps coincidentally, there currently are 5 avatars up in SSP1012, none others in that development zone (SSP1001-1035).

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

It is 11:30 where Patch & Whitney are.  It's also Monday morning, tho :)  It has always seemed to me that unless Whitney releases something quite early on Monday, some sort of status meeting swallows the team for a while.  Just speculation, of course.

Perhaps coincidentally, there currently are 5 avatars up in SSP1012, none others in that development zone (SSP1001-1035).

My point is that it is a bit early to think that there is no release. The day is young. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hey Racy!  Was yours the third one up from the southern end of the row? 

If so, I got it about an hour ago, thanks much, plan to keep it !!!!

Once I abandon my alt's the landscaper's boat, she will hop madly until she gets content packs from every type of home!  Including the cabins! WHEEE!

Yes - third from end..in Cantrip Coast....glad you got it, enjoy.....I loved the location.....I liked that I could walk from the boat to a road....and it is not far from campgrounds, just around the corner...so you can enjoy walking thru them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.