When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Releasing a Vic I picked up on a alt yesterday in Mountebank. Dead end street, corner lot, lush amount of roses and wide front walkway. Quite nice and would be a great spot for someone who hasn't been able to pick up a home yet. I held it overnight because I have a couple of alts with no homes and I keep hoping I'll be able to upgrade one of the ones I already have but alas this was not it for me personally. I do like this one quite a bit though. 

Releasing at 6:45m SLT, so shortly

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountebank/35/133/60

FYI I also have a Trad I'm debating about releasing that I just got on another alt that has a fantastic water views in Coldwater Cay. Very different from the other ones I already have - This one I'm finding difficult to let go. Again this would be a most excellent home for someone else. Perfect if you use the Winchester  with a porch add on, as the view is spectacular from the back/side. Will make my decision probably within the next hour or less. Need to have breakfast and ponder...

mountebank_001.png

• Like 5

Good morning, will be releasing an inner Victorian in Mountebank at 7:20, it has a lot of pink flowers in front.  The house behind it in the unreleased region has an amazing curved front brick wall, very interesting!

p.s. scrolling up, I see it was Elora L's abandon  :) 

Edited by Malayaa
new info
  • Like 1

I've made a new list - all Victorians - all named - none of them released:

SSPE1040    Clayton Ravine
SSPE1045    Cobbs End
SSPE1046    Malthus
SSPE1047    Tilting Meadows
SSPE1048    Effing Parade
SSPE1049    Great Banks
SSPE1051    Merriweather
SSPE1052    Soft Downs
SSPE1053    Epsom Quarry
SSPE1056    Pididdle
SSPE1057    Quixote
SSPE1061    Grenouille
SSPE1062    Knapping

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Camper on LP now. 

It's likely the Sparkle Bottom one- just caught it a few minutes ago, I keep trying for a camper south of the deeps along water. I'll have to stop that when the Log Homes are released... but til then I'm seeing if I can get a spot I like better than my Beaten Path spot.

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 4

Hello everyone. I am releasing my lovely cottage at Dogwood; there are railways on the backyard, and a little pond to the right, which one can turn it into part of the parcel if you derender the bushes. There are some hedges on the front, I have just derendered them

Quiet area and nice neighbours

I have been extremly happy here, but I need a fresh start, so I hope someone nice gets it

Dogwood_001.png

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, EmeraldStorm said:

will be releasing a trad in hartnell

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hartnell/176/20/40

deciding if going to keep one of these trads

white one alone on cliff with water below and view of new Vics or all the stairs with water across street

The one facing the sea is a rare one. That's what I would keep I ma a big fan of the Washburn and surrounding regions top end of Bellisseria 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.