When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Funny thing is I had my alt camped out literally at the end of the block, right at the house I got. I happened to poke my head in world just as the region was going off line.  It was one of those moments of luck because again, I'm at the office and while I can stay more or less logged in and half paying attention, work does come first! And, I was in the middle of something. 

So, started instantly refreshing the land page and then someone came over to my desk. If I tell you I was "curt" but polite, that's exaggerating. I was more curt than polite and kind of waved them off 😉 not a very "HR" thing to do (a big part of my job). I kept having houses pass me by or what appeared to be, passing me by. Kept on having to log back in. I'm sure I tried at least 50 times if not more. Yes, I'm sure it was way more until I got this this home. The fact that it is such a good spot was shocking to me.

So, truly I just think it's all a crap shoot. All luck and timing. Nothing more. Except for Marianne who I do believe has some kind of extra fairy dust hidden in her back pocket 🧚‍♀️

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Funny thing is I had my alt camped out literally at the end of the block, right at the house I got. I happened to poke my head in world just as the region was going off line.  It was one of those moments of luck because again, I'm at the office and while I can stay more or less logged in and half paying attention, work does come first! And, I was in the middle of something. 

So, started instantly refreshing the land page and then someone came over to my desk. If I tell you I was "curt" but polite, that's exaggerating. I was more curt than polite and kind of waved them off 😉 not a very "HR" thing to do (a big part of my job). I kept having houses pass me by or what appeared to be, passing me by. Kept on having to log back in. I'm sure I tried at least 50 times if not more. Yes, I'm sure it was way more until I got this this home. The fact that it is such a good spot was shocking to me.

So, truly I just think it's all a crap shoot. All luck and timing. Nothing more. Except for Marianne who I do believe has some kind of extra fairy dust hidden in her back pocket 🧚‍♀️

I plead the fifth.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Three weeks in a row, 5 days a week Regions released. Patch Linden, Derrick and Whitney Linden Team. The Moles we cheer for!  Thank you all for creating everyday,  then releasing exceptional regions for us. 

Pegleg  Houseboats region Monday

Goodbury Homes region Tuesday..Pandora, Chloe and Marianne neighbors for a day will be memorable.

Toad Hollow Campers and Homes region Wednesday

Verdant Falls Homes Thursday

Well Springs and Rocky Heights Homes Friday.  Patch Linden gave the people around in the street a double release! That will be memorable too. Thank you very much Patch!

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 2

Got one in Well Springs! Must have relogged 4 times before I got lucky. I didn't have much time to look around but it looked pretty good.  Not one of the beach ones I was hoping for, but right on the cliff above them.  The region has open water in it, so one can sail easily from there.  Will decide later about it.

Just a note for folks who haven't noticed: lately there is a high incidence of errors on the land page.  The error page looks just like the "not available" page you see when you miss a house, but the text on it says "unknown error" instead.  So you just keep refreshing, relogging, refreshing.  These errors have the effect of stretching out the time that houses are available, because so many get missed, so don't give up if you start seeing the error.  It isn't sticky ... you can see it one refresh, then the next one will go normally.

I think Patch himself might have done this release.  Not only was he in chat, but he was standing at the corner when I logged in to check out my new parcel :)  My alt walked up and thanked him, of course.  He answered nicely and I let him be. He stood there for quite some time.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

yeah seems nothing is coming up anymore,now that i got a great tip it's over lol but i will keep trying cause you never know :)

Keep trying for a while if you have time. People abandon after releases frequently just because the house isn't quite what they are hoping for.

Everyone has different needs and opinions of what makes a house a home. If you read this thread, you'll see how true this is

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

...Just a note for folks who haven't noticed: lately there is a high incidence of errors on the land page.  The error page looks just like the "not available" page you see when you miss a house, but the text on it says "unknown error" instead.  So you just keep refreshing, relogging, refreshing.  These errors have the effect of stretching out the time that houses are available, because so many get missed, so don't give up if you start seeing the error.  It isn't sticky ... you can see it one refresh, then the next one will go normally.

Should I REFRESH the error page? or the land page??

I usually just go back with the link "... choose another combination..."

then I see a house (the same?) and without refreshing hit NEXT again ... and so on 20 or 30 times till I usually succeed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.