When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

55 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

But Hammond Park has some very nice ones too. I never said I was an inland type, but the parcels here, they look twice as big as the others because of all the protected land around.

diagonal_001.png

Hammond Park waterside is my eyecandy much moreso than Well or Rocky. This is the one region I hope I get lucky on if the others don't work out.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Okay so more than one new camper region named : apologies if this already done by someone...

Badger Mounds

Rabbit Run

Lake Dacus

Madison Creek

Orion Falls

Copper Kettle

Whackamole (!!)

Doodah ...

Any more? .... exciting!!

There is also:

Wiggle

Paislee Springs

😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My ultimate goal is to find something that suits what I want to do with my home some of the newer regions are so well done that it's a shame to block out landscaping and so I really would love an abandon to take the pressure off that works for me. Esplin yesterday was just too nice to wall off. Seriously that is now the problem. Plus the excitement of release is great but I do find it also super stressy!!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

My ultimate goal is to find something that suits what I want to do with my home some of the newer regions are so well done that it's a shame to block out landscaping and so I really would love an abandon to take the pressure off that works for me. Esplin yesterday was just too nice to wall off. Seriously that is now the problem. Plus the excitement of release is great but I do find it also super stressy!!

Using fences and privacy walls makes the land look so small. My ideal plots now is those with minimal tall hedges and fences. And no need for them. And after a while, I know where I prefer to place an add-on, so that is also a factor. A 3 m hedge close to the add-in windows isn't so good. But when I abandon something after a release, it is a benefit for those who missed the release.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Using fences and privacy walls makes the land look so small. My ideal plots now is those with minimal tall hedges and fences. And no need for them. And after a while, I know where I prefer to place an add-on, so that is also a factor. A 3 m hedge close to the add-in windows isn't so good. But when I abandon something after a release, it is a benefit for those who missed the release.

My dream is to build a walled garden in the back and have the open view of preferably a bit of sea or lake / river at the front. With something large like a hill or mountain at the back to support the walling and not make it look awful. I have come close but not yet. Rocky Heights fits the bill!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

My dream is to build a walled garden in the back and have the open view of preferably a bit of sea or lake / river at the front. With something large like a hill or mountain at the back to support the walling and not make it look awful. I have come close but not yet. Rocky Heights fits the bill!

If I got a house like that, with a hill in the back, I would probably give it back in the pool. Isn't it great that we are all different.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

If I got a house like that, with a hill in the back, I would probably give it back in the pool. Isn't it great that we are all different.

Certainly is. I have a feeling I may be out if and when a release comes up today so I really am open to abandon shopping. Alt retires today as well!

• Like 1

Debating about giving up my camper lot. I haven't been over there in weeks so it seems that would mean it's not as interesting to me as I'd hoped it would be. Really nice spot but like I'd mentioned a while back, I'm just not a camping kind of person so I got what I needed out of it and may as well not hold onto it. Probably will make a decision today. 

At the moment, I have a house boat and 2 traditionals; the one in Frog Hollow from yesterday which I'm using a Continental on (with a giant Victorian add on that I'm customizing more to my liking/retexturizing & ripping pieces off of) and the one in Lost Bell where I'm using the Winchester, which is at the top of that region overlooking everyone elses homes and has a killer view.  

I'll probably never get rid of my house boat - the location very good although if I grabbed a new one off an alt that was better, I'd trade up. I do use the house boat now and then, and I have a sailboat there so that's a huge plus.

But of the 2 regular homes I prefer the one in Lost Bell. I adore the back yard area, been working on landscaping it for a few weeks now and am really beyond happy with what I've achieved there so far. Keeping Frog Hollow for the moment since I have one more alt to catch a better location with - it's a nice lot, but still not quite what I want from a beach lot.  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.