When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I understand what you mean. I knew the odds of getting one of the six or eight PERFEKT lots in Rocky Heights were all against me. I might not have been able to catch any of the houses flying by ... I might have caught one but the wrong one (like it was in Well Springs) and abandoned it again. That would be normal and to be expected and I could have coped with it ....

... but that exactly in the moment when my most wished for region was released this was done in a way it has never been done before and in a way that I didn't even NOTICE the release and didn't even take part in it after having spent endless days and weeks in this thread and constantly aware and refreshing all week all LL working hours ...

.... that somehow is tooo much bad luck! :(

I will not commit virtual suicide though but I think a bit of a fed up feeling is appropriate!

@Leora Jacobus, I understand the feeling, when you really want something, put your focus on it and work for it, and still Don not get it. But soon, the feeling will be different. There is still so much more to be released, continents even more beautiful than Bellisseria. And there, you will have your dream home, because you deserve it

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

@Leora Jacobus You have helped a ton of people by letting homes go after release - remember Goodbury oh so long ago that it was? So sought after but three of us initial release holders let those beach homes go within the first two days / three days. Keep watching the abandons over the weekend!

A friend comforted me ... abandoning a nice seashore parcel and we managed to choose a VERY quiet time and time it to the second so I DID manage to catch it!! It really succeeded and now I am SUPERHAPPY again!! :)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 10

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

A friend comforted me ... abandoning a nice seashore parcel and we managed to choose a VERY quiet time and time it to the second so I DID manage to catch it!! It really succeeded and now I am SUPERHAPPY again!! :)

I am so happy for you. I don't usually say anything on the forums. You have helped me alot by reading what you put on here. Clap hands well deserved. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Yes that's what we like to hear!!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.