When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well our  favourite gem- regions have still the red hoovertext and me and my alt are camping on them so far undisturbed.

But as of now they renamed lots of camper regions and I guess they just released one of them. By now I think I can tell a release from a bunch of abandoneds ... these were far to many for abandoneds- didn't catch any though. Otherwise I would know where! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the issue in Toad Hollow holds up any further releases for a bit. It seems logical to want to get that sorted before they drop a load of new homes, but who knows.

hope not..but it looks like some of the campers are fixed, not sure what the issue was with my alts but some around it looked fixed

11 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the issue in Toad Hollow holds up any further releases for a bit. It seems logical to want to get that sorted before they drop a load of new homes, but who knows.

They did yesterday's Verdant Falls release before the Toad Hollow ones were fixed. Could go either way.

• Like 1

Well you can say all the named and unreleased southern regions are great, unless you want a camper. There are Bennets Cove, Gentle Grove and Whaleback.

But Well Springs and Rocky Heights are my ❤️. I check houses there first, but I will also see if the other three regions are released.

Or they can release campers in the north. They are of no interest for me.

• Like 3

Fast and inaccurate counting on the map: It is only 13 houses in Rocky and 20 in Well? (I start to shorten the region names)

14 boats in Bennets, 13 in Whale. 6 houses in Whale.

Funny, Bennets have only 32 x 32 boat places.

I think it's 20 houses in Gentle.

So if they release one region, it is minimum 13, max 20 homes. It is better than the 7 boats by the lighthouse. But still very small numbers, when you think of all us who try to get one.

• Thanks 2

I just looked fpr the newly named regions in the map and sorted out which SSPE they had been before. 

Helps (me) to get them located on the map 

SSPE043 = Doodah
SSPE044 = Whackamole
SSPE045 = Copper Kettle
SSPE046 = Orion Falls

SSPE062 = Madison Creek
SSPE068 = Paislee Springs
SSPE069 = Badger Mounds

SSPE078 = Lake Dacus
SSPE079 = Rabbit Run

SSPE083 = Wiggle

SSPE095 = Toad Hollow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Yeah I've been driving round the new camper areas every day now for the past few weeks :) 

There are 3 dirt tracks through the mountains in SSPE147 and 148 , and although this area isn't 100% finished, those regions are the most amazing I have ever seen, and  I am seriously tempted to make an alt to grab one. 

I'd like to set up a little country gas station there, those areas would be perfect for it.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.