When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This one was an aggravation. I was SO ready for it. Was in world, nearby. Watching mini map. Saw it go off line. Refreshing non stop

It looked like it was still off line, could not teleport there at all either but kept refreshing just in case. Not one single house came up to even try for.

/screams!

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It has been double releases before, so when Patch showed up again, I did post here to warn you. I had an itch!

There have been double releases but at the same time in one bunch not one after the other.

I didn't even read here anymore for I was convinced this days release was OVER.

Now I am done with it! All other regions can go to other people, :(

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

There have been double releases but at the same time in one bunch not one after the other.

I didn't even read here anymore for I was convinced this days release was OVER.

Now I am done with it! All other regions can go to other people, :(

We still have Hammond Park and Gentle Grove. Plus two regions with boats and mostly boats. If I shall listen to my itch, they release some campers next?

• Like 1

Just now, Marianne Little said:

I'm not sad or have regrets for releasing on the beach of Goodbury, when I missed Rocky and Well. I am a big girl, and new, even better places a-coming.

I got one in Rocky Heights and will probably keep it for awhile, but I agree. There are plenty of nice places out there still and more to come! I do not set my hopes on just one region, ever. That's just asking to be disappointed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

We still have Hammond Park and Gentle Grove. Plus two regions with boats and mostly boats. If I shall listen to my itch, they release some campers next?

Whatever they release next I am not in the game any longer. The only houses I was REALLY keen on, really VERY VERY keen on are in Rocky Hights. I camped there for days not to miss when it restarted. Then I thought this days/weeks releases were over and logged ot .... THEN a second release the first time ever! one after the other! If he had read all this here and wanted to make me unhappy and disappointed he could not have done it in any better way - but I know this is sheer coincidence! I am not important enough to be annoyed intentionally! I am just rather fed up right now.

But I have a house - a really nice house - so all is well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.